just had to

ish789: ok i had to ask someone girl preferrably, why is it theres nothing that turns me on but the eyes of the girl?

Tender: well i dunno?
eyes can certainly say alot.
sometimes SB can look at me a certain way,,,
and well lets just say, dinner will be late!
;)
Tender

sammygirly: Eyes turn me on seriously....and they're my own personal favourite feature.

I don't think this is a problem

Tender: you know what they say

eyes are the window to the soul

Tender

inquiringmind: Hi ish789,
Well considering that our eyes are the only feature that stay consistant , there is great reason to love them.I think they also express the personality better than any thing else about us.

Sammy girl, you have beautiful eyes!

I have also been told they are my best feature....

Inquiring mind

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Perhaps it is because the eyes are about the only thing we can look directly at without being called a pervert.

They tell us her mood, her personality and they are safe.

Pecker

(Have you ever tried lip-reading a Muppet?)

11inch: I had to tell what really turned me on tonight. I was with2 girls and started fucking one doggie style and her friend got under neath and started licking my cock as i fucked her. She was licking both my cock and her clit and I came like never before.

AnonyMs: LOLOLOL - talk about taking a post off topic!

I bet he will be reliving this episode for years ... I can see ol' grandpa 11inch, out on the porch in the rocker... "Did I ever tell you about the time....? ? ? "

Tender: well nony,
bless the receiver of that good ol days story,
i bet their eyes will be as big around as quarters...
:eek:
Tender

inquiringmind: Hi Tender....
You have the cutest girl next door face! What is a nice girl like you doing in a place like this? ;) WHo knows what lurks in the mind....

Inquiring mind

7x6andchg: Well if memory serves, inquiring mind is a woman...

ish789: oops didnt know that one lol usually ppl use that line to hit on ppl...

7x6andchg: Yeah, they do...a lot of people have said it already, but I, too, like the picture, Tender...

Tender: Paul,
your memory is serving you just fine like...

and thanks all for the compliments...

:)
Tender

inquiringmind: Hi Guys,
That is very true. I am indeed a woman. To quote a friend, I am "strictly dickly"LOL! I am just commenting on what I see... A well adjusted female can appreciate the beauty of others without it threatening her own well being...

Inquiring mind

awellhungboi: I like eyes too . . . but smiles are what really do it for me.

Rayolin: eyes are great :eek: ; smiles are great ;D specially if they're slightly crooked :-/ but hair is the greatest. Long and loosely curly, any color looks good, but red, black and dirty blonde look the best when curly.

inquiringmind: Rayolin,
just make sure you don't turn into the "Great Pumpkin" tonight. I see you just might have succumbed to the charms of the "little red headed girl" Charlie Brown was so enamoured of....

Inquiring mind

Yeah ,Medusa hair is great until you have to comb it...