Just handed in a letter of resignation...

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good show, TomCat...you'll get to dump the IANAL tag!

Although I warn you now, intricate knowledge of the law is going to alienate you from 99.44% of the internet people who publicly opine on such matters.
:biggrin1:

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Good show, TomCat...you'll get to dump the IANAL tag!

Although I warn you now, intricate knowledge of the law is going to alienate you from 99.44% of the internet people who publicly opine on such matters.
:biggrin1:

Sage words. It's likely you will find yourself arguing with complete morons whose avatars serve as homages to big-breasted women.

Congratulations, TomCat84 and good luck-- your intellect will serve you well. Just don't lose your sense of humor.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Congrats TC! Hats off to you for being fearless enough to take on the risks and the work.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Aargh not another lawyer! The first year's a piece of piss though, for anyone who's committed to it, & not just drifting into it. Not much partying possible after that - it's just too tortuous!

Bon Chance

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bonne Chance
Didn't anyone ever teach you that luck is a lady? I thought y'all had the best educations taxes could buy over there. :wink:

Besides, the French don't say that literally...similar to how actors here will wish one another luck by saying break a leg, the idiomatic French expression is je te dis merde, or abbreviated simply to merde.