Just happened - crush on a friend

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
aww you're a good guy PNG :blush:

My view, you should at least tell your friend how you feel. If both of you were to be drunk or something one night and lose some inhibitions on and end up doing something that you didn't plan on, it could be a worse situation for you later on.

However my relationship advice is flawed at the moment b/c I'm not the most capable at even gaining a solid girlfriend for myself....

woskxn

Experimental Member
Media
you really do sound like a great guy, but your life seems to be quiet complex..if I was near you, I'd give you a hug heh

but you'll be ok of course, just follow your heart.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by zzorus+Feb 19 2005, 10:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zzorus &#064; Feb 19 2005, 10:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pene_Negro_Grande@Feb 20 2005, 12:22 PM
...We did try the anal thing - with me trying to fuck him...I really didn&#39;t like it at all
[post=284582]Quoted post[/post]​

I f you didn&#39;t like it, don&#39;t do it&#33; There are lots of other things you can try.
[post=284591]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Oh and try them I have...But like I said the guy thing is so random for me - I don&#39;t go out and look for it - it usually finds me somehow in the most unique situation...And I know I am very inexperienced w/that...And you know the crush thing is starting to fade for my friend - I mean I really like this guy and maybe I am mistaking (over kindness and support) as something else...I think/I mean I know he is genuinely a good person...My hunch is that I think he is somewhat attracted to me too - but value a great male friendship (he is not very trusting of people especially guys)...The most comfortable I have seen him get down right silly at times is w/woman he hangs out with (and there plutonic relationships)...After thinking about it - I am my own shrink (LOL) - I really like hanging out w/him since we enjoy the same scene...And not really thinking of him in a sexual way (somewhat) like I should about someone you have a crush on...But he is so damn cute...Why is life so complicated for me...But I did meet this really cool chick last night and we kind of had an instant connection - that thing...

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks guys - I try to be a good person and always keep a smile on my face...Maybe that is what I need - a hug (LOL)...Yeah - and I can see getting drunk and something getting out of hand (happened already w/3 other straight friends in the past)...But I guess I need to meet someone like myself - complex but quite compassionate...I think the crush came from one night of partying and I was taking care of him after he had too much to drink and got sick...He came over and laid on me and told me to take care of him...Weird - never really felt like that before but for someone to trust me to take care of him and not take advantage - gave me the warm fuzzies inside...This girl who happened to be at the party who he use to fool around with freaked out (we did look a little intimate) and she demanded to know how I knew him and wanted my cell number so she could call and check up on him...But you know I didn&#39;t care how it looked - I mean a ton of my friends were there and he was curled up under me and his head was in my lap but no one gave me flack for it...They just know I take care of my friends...Weird thing and might be me - I get more attention from straight guys than women or gay guys...I truly think it is more of a thing like being attracted to my personality...I have been really feeling uncomfortable because I get grab or felt up by more straight guys (drunk of course) and I can&#39;t even go into the bathroom w/o one following me in...That is my dilemma...Another crazy thing is I realized last night that I also hang out w/a lot of married couples or soon to be married...