Just hello

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dikkiedik, Aug 15, 2004.

1. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    By accident I found LPSG. I´ve read some topics an looked some pictures. It was as if my life as a 15 year old boy passed by. Now I´m 53. As a schoolboy I always was the tallest. At 10 or 11 I had a lot of pubic hair and my penis was the biggest of all the boys I had to swim or gym with. I made me uncertain. Why was I so differend? Later on I grem over it. I found my own way, married, became father and the size of my penis wasn´t a problem at all. For the first time in my life I´ve measurred: 5x5 flacid 8x6 hard. I´m not cut, but my glans is always uncouvered. I´ve a short foreskin. I´m 6"3 tall and my weight is about 210 lbs. I think I´m as averrigde as possible. I´ve seen men with cocks smaller and bigger. Twenty years ago I started sunbathing nude in my garden and at nudebeaches. In lockerrooms and gyms I look around with no shame. I should have known this when I were 15!

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Thanks for giving us such a thorough explanation of your stats, dikkiedik, and telling us your thoughts re. the group. Welcome to the forum and thanks for your expected contributions to our posts. Contributing to the photo gallery is optional, but we would be interested in pictures of that impressive instrument you described.

Peace,

Luke, aka RoysToy

Draft saved Draft deleted