Just hit the straight army guy fantasy jackpot and wanted to share

Jablackanese

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
So I'm a brown, bearish guy, who has actually come to realize I'm a top .. tried bottoming before and after getting over the initial taboo-ness of it, realized I wasn't actually getting off or getting into it.

When posting on sites for bottoms, I often come across guys I'm not really attracted to.. until this week. Met up with a super cute guy (white, early 20s) who was staying at a hotel near me. He's literally plucked from the "straight army guy" videos of ppl like Dink Flamingo, Active Duty, etc etc.. Married army guy on reserves, hot body, tight ass, southern accent, relaxed demeanor. Staying here for a work training for a week and a half. He and his wife have played around with some toys in his ass, and I think he prob fooled around w/some army buddies.

He's addicted to my cock, and obsessed with my size, so I pretty much have a hot army bottom waiting in a nice hotel room every night this week, begging for my dick via text. Just can't believe my luck!

Not sure if this is the right forum, but was just kind of happy (lol) and thought I'd share. :biggrin1:

Jablackanese

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
just a thought
he might not be 'straight' if hes begging for your cock

the heading said "fantasy" :smile:

but in all honesty, he's begging for something that made him feel good, I'm assuming..? :shrugs: I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth (puns welcome if anyone is so inclined).