Just how gay must you be to answer questions here???

Chubby_Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I updated my profile to state that I was gay because I've enjoyed topping a lot of young gay guys and realize I could be an asset to this forum, especially for confused youngsters. However all my posts discussing infidelity in teh LGBTPQIA+ community were deleted because an admin accused me of not being gay. This must stop.

Chubby_Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most likely your recent update of your profile from straight to 99% straight was seen as a change to enable trolling. I can't imagine why anyone would think that of you. Clearly you're just trying to help - ROTFLMAO.

Differences in opinion isn't trolling... I'm simply here to help... I've seen so many young gay guys (18-25) that are still struggling with their sexuality and a guy like me is who they need for support. Now quit being a jerk.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Differences in opinion isn't trolling... I'm simply here to help... I've seen so many young gay guys (18-25) that are still struggling with their sexuality and a guy like me is who they need for support. Now quit being a jerk.

The jerk is you, given the homophobic nature of your posts - looking for guys with low self esteem to sexually abuse - your words, not mine are not helpful to anyone. A guy like you is about as needed as a case of herpes.

Reactions: WillyLong
D

deleted871301

No gay guy in their right mind would want to come near you after you posted this:-

I consider myself straight. I have nothing in common with gay dudes, I like sports, muscle cars, guns, etc. I also have no interest in a relationship with another male... I think topping guys and essentially just using them for sex is the ying to the yang of the way I treat women... while I have no interest in monogamy, I still want every woman I'm with to feel special, to feel appreciated and I put their sexual happiness above my own... as bad as it sounds, after I top a guy I want him to feel like dirt, completely used and discarded.

Chubby_Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The jerk is you, given the homophobic nature of your posts - looking for guys with low self esteem to sexually abuse - your words, not mine are not helpful to anyone. A guy like you is about as needed as a case of herpes.

"Sexually abuse" ??? WTF is that about... two consenting adults engaging in intercourse is in no way "sexual abuse" even if I enjoy humiliating my bottoms. You are obviously very inexperienced with the nature of homosexual hook up culture...

Chubby_Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No gay guy in their right mind would want to come near you after you posted this:-

I consider myself straight. I have nothing in common with gay dudes, I like sports, muscle cars, guns, etc. I also have no interest in a relationship with another male... I think topping guys and essentially just using them for sex is the ying to the yang of the way I treat women... while I have no interest in monogamy, I still want every woman I'm with to feel special, to feel appreciated and I put their sexual happiness above my own... as bad as it sounds, after I top a guy I want him to feel like dirt, completely used and discarded.

Oh please, I only am saying what most other homosexual men believe... one night stands and casual sex have been a mainstay of the homosexual lifestyle for a long time... sadly, it's why AIDS ravaged our community so much... do you think most guys on Grindr are looking for long term committed relationships??? Don't make me laugh... yes, I do enjoy humiliating young homosexual males, however everything is consensual, they know that there will be no real intimacy, they know that i will bareback them and then either deposit my semen in their rectum or on their face, they know that they will be asked to leave almost immediately after I ejaculate (unless they want a golden shower :) and they know I will most likely never contact them again... you need to realize that not everyone's preferences are the same as yours, and if you want to be a good member of the male homosexual community you should respect everyone's differences.

D

deleted871301

Oh please, I only am saying what most other homosexual men believe... one night stands and casual sex have been a mainstay of the homosexual lifestyle for a long time... sadly, it's why AIDS ravaged our community so much... do you think most guys on Grindr are looking for long term committed relationships??? Don't make me laugh... yes, I do enjoy humiliating young homosexual males, however everything is consensual, they know that there will be no real intimacy, they know that i will bareback them and then either deposit my semen in their rectum or on their face, they know that they will be asked to leave almost immediately after I ejaculate (unless they want a golden shower :) and they know I will most likely never contact them again... you need to realize that not everyone's preferences are the same as yours, and if you want to be a good member of the male homosexual community you should respect everyone's differences.

You disgust me!

Reactions: grifkami and xroger

Chubby_Lover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you read any of Chubby_Lover's posts, you will see they are inflammatory in nature. He apparently has a lot of issues that can't be fixed in a forum discussion. Get some help dude.

How are they inflammatory??? If you're some left wing crybaby, maybe... but if you're a big boy living in the real world it shouldn't bother you...

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you read any of Chubby_Lover's posts, you will see they are inflammatory in nature. He apparently has a lot of issues that can't be fixed in a forum discussion. Get some help dude.

Chubby has most likely been here before under a different identity. He is now on site most of any given day and his only purpose is to provoke outrage. Apparently her mom is away and she is on the internet unsupervised. That's all.

umdoistressilvaquatro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I updated my profile to state that I was gay because I've enjoyed topping a lot of young gay guys and realize I could be an asset to this forum, especially for confused youngsters. However all my posts discussing infidelity in teh LGBTPQIA+ community were deleted because an admin accused me of not being gay. This must stop.
I don't think you should post in any forum, to be quite honest. Go to one of those tumblr blogs of gay verbal domination fetish, that should be your goal audience. Here, everyone thinks you are just really fucking retarded.

tasty9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You'd be an asset to confused gay youth the same way a grove of poison oak is an asset for people with sensitive skin. You've said you like to take advantage of confused young men with low self-esteem, fuck them then cut off all future communication. You shouldn't be let near any young gay men, ever. And the word you're looking for isn't "asset", but it follows closely in the dictionary.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

• You assume you know what most other homosexual men believe. I'll bet your sample size is much too small.
  • One night stands and casual sex were a mainstay of the community because same-sex relationships were outlawed for most of that time, and castigated (albeit decreasingly) since. Casual, clandestine behavior, unless one was incredibly lucky, was the best one could hope for.
  • During the AIDS crisis, causal sex and one-night stands were common amongst the straight community as well. I should know. I was there. The difference is that marriage and long-term relationships were encouraged at that time, as opposed to discouraged with same-sex couples. Hence, once a straight couple paired-up, it was less likely for them to be forced to find other partners to get what they needed, sex-wise.
  • I can respect your differences, while disrespecting your behavior. Nobody's entitled to respect as a person, simply because they demand it. Being different doesn't give you the right to be an asshole to everyone else and then whining that you're being oppressed when they express their opinion(s) that you're being a jackass.
  • Yeah, I know: You're trolling. But it deserved to be said.