Just how kinky are you really??

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I like the unusual but i dont consider myself kinky at all. Anything ive ever done in the way of golden showers, bondage etc majority of the time has been at the other persons suggestion.However i do quiet like a few drops of hot candle wax on the nipples :tongue:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tried most of everything, with various women and a few men.

Enjoyed it all... but primarily enjoyed it if my partner was enjoying it.

Been dominant, submissive, pierced, sounded, splashed, spanked, stretched and 3 wayed... on parked cars, streets, stairwells and behind bushes...

Most of the time... its fairly normal... but am up for just about anything...

Don't want to have to cajole someone into it, tho... better if they wanna play as much or more than me...

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah ok - I admit it - I am kinky.

After being vanilla for years - when I got traded for a younger model, after 17 years - I guess my mind worked over time & next thing you know - I am doing all those things I never thought I would be doing.

Though good folk of lpsg - I do have limits, as I am sure we all do.

Mine - no under age - cannot condone that, not critters & no x dressing. Oh & please leave my on - no castration.

& now I think of it more - nothing illegal or truly twisted like necro, cannibalism or snuff.

Dammit !!

I sound so fucking vanilla now.

Think I'll go & slam my dick in the car door LOL

Reactions: diver6

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I beg to differ N_S; just because you do those things regularly doesn't make them vanilla. They are most definetely kinky.

Hehe, those things aren't quite on my regular schedule yet. There's plenty of vanilla stuff that I haven't even tried yet.
I guess my threshold for kink is a little higher than others, it ain't so bad! :tongue:

Kinky: Appealing to bizarre or deviant tastes, especially of a sexual or erotic nature. One person's bizarre behaviour is another's "vanilla"

Oh, and he's not on a regular "kink" schedule. Spontaneity is the key. :biggrin1:

Shut up and lie face down on the floor. Or else.

Looks like you two will have to come back for another kink lesson (with me in charge, this time, instead of Tawse.)

I thought we had to sign up for a minimum of ten sessions? Oh well... :biggrin1:

Oh, and MB, I still have something of yours I would like to return. You know what I mean!

The bought replacement is great, but I did like that one.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I feel sorry for those who have grown so jaded that they can't get off unless they have their fetish object du jour.

Thank you. Your pity makes my jaded life bearable.

There's a difference between a desire for kink (varietal sexual activities considered unusual or taboo by polite society) and fetishism (requirement of a normally non-sexual inanimate object for arousal). I doubt anyone here suffers from actual fetishism; some simply like and are aroused by different things.

As far as kink is concerned, it depends so much on context. For some (think Conservative Midwest 50-year-olds), oral and doggy-style counts as kink. I know plenty of people who would consider anal kink, and plenty who consider it mandatory in a relationship.

If it's normal in the crowd you hang around with, it's not kink. I hardly consider bondage to be kink anymore. I know people who love it and people who don't, but it doesn't carry the aura of kink.

Something is only kinky if it shocks or discomfits someone in your audience.

(Activities I enjoy that others may consider "kinky": rope bondage, chain bondage, spreader bars, hair bondage, floggers, collar & leash, mental domination, sexy wardrobe, power exchange. I suppose the closest thing I have to a fetish is what a nice pair of Manolo Blahniks on shapely legs will do to me.)

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aside from living in a bi threeway, rough fucking, occasionally having group sex with friends, having had sex where we might be seen and sex with people watching, club sex, my sex life is quite vanilla.

I'm not into hurting or branding people. Bondage and simulated rape make me go soft, as do curtain other role playing games. Excrement and urine are turnoffs. Leather, latex and rubber make me sweat (not in a good way). Coddling (my sex partner insulting their partner while I fuck them) makes me want to leave. Sex with food is a waste and a mess.

Drahmin83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm pretty damn kinky. I love being sounded, love prostate stimulation, love candle wax (especially when dripped into the urethra), love watersports (prefer to be on the receiving end and yes I have swallowed it). Let's see.... I also love cumkissing/cleanup and fairly into rough play with the balls (squeezing, crushing, etc). Oh, I also like teeth in my BJs (love being bitten on the head, I'm talking teeth marks).

Definitely not interested in and will never try scat lol.

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have very kinky wishes/fantasies.
I’m bicurious, I’m bondage curious, I’m cage curious, I’m orgie curious, I’m estim curious.
I want to fuck in front of a crowd, I love the site smell and feel of women’s panties, love it all.
(Not into anything illegal, involving animals, or scat. But otherwise...if both are consenting, I’m in)

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an interesting post. My wife and l like the casual date night and normal sex, a good nights sleep. Also we have multiple
toys, some insertable she wears out when we have a date night-that is great foreplay, mind play! No human excrements/urine/additional partners. We do have a good supply of toys, some restraints, etc for the darker erotic sex escapades. Sexy lingerie, crotchless body suits. Not fit for a Motel room near the elevator, request end of the hall! Definitely far from vanilla those episodes.

hbbeachbum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get very kinky...piggy.

All starts off whether I'm in a Dom or sub mood.

As a sub, love to be pissed on, spat on, fucked bare, used by group of guys .. toys, bondage, rough face fucked.

When I'm a Dom, if I'm playing with a good sub pig love to have them drink my piss, lick my hole- use them as a toilet, use them as toilet paper... Clean my ripe pits and balls. Enjoy pushing limits.

Reactions: seekbig13