Just How Many Of You Are On Drugs???

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yah, so, then I went down to the river outside my bedroom window and the water tasted just like Purple. And I could hear all the blue in the Grass just screaming to be free. It Sounded just like lilac blossoms. But the wind carried me away and my feet got stuck in a waterwheel. I was breathing the Wood, but it turned fowl and tried to bite me, so i leaped off and Landed on the softest stone ever. It tasted like a pillow. And all Around me the harpists were singing without making a sound.

I really don't know what you're talking about CG. Nobody reads like they're on drugs to me. *blink*

YoungCock1234

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I want a new drug. weeds not cutting it anymore, plus with it being basically legal here, it doesn't even really count anymore.
Suggestions?

Anti-depressants, they make you actually want to get out of bed sometimes!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't do drugs anymore, but I might post under the occasional flashback.....

D

deleted627832

I was on to many to count. Now, I have about 3 on a daily use. Then I have a mr happy pill. Makes it hard for me.........

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Please elaborate. Prescription or Recreational? Or Prescription drugs used recreationally?

I have had scripts for Xanax and Ambien, cause I have horrid insomnia. Nothing now, as I'm between doctors and without insurance. I definitely think I need something. Even if it's a joint or something to mellow out.

Last edited: