Just How Many Of You Are On Drugs???

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Have I missed something???

"Hey Honey, better make that hurricane a double tonite....they say I'm missing something".........

Drugs... I only take those for the decrepit and aged...an occasional stool softener, does that count?

Naw... Sex is the only Drug I need.... :bukkake2:

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was taking the red pill for quite some time but I've switched to the blue pill and feel better because of it.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Though the question "begs" that is true, the poster is asking many of you to admit to the commission of a felony and to do so in a public forum. Note that the poster does not differentiate on the type or legality of the drugs in question. Most of the answers do not differentiate as to the legitimacy either of the use. An Rx given you by your MD for something makes that substance legal for you, the same drug obtained from an illegitimate source is quite different.

As much as I am an advocate of the right to free speech, I am also a big believer in the old theory of "CYA" and any admission of recreational drug usage in a public forum not only labels the forum member, it labels the forum.

I am sorry, but if I were a Moderator in this case I would talk to my fellow moderators and propose that this entire thread be deleted. I would do so to protect all of you and the potential for unwanted eyes making this forum a place that they want to watch everybody.

Food for thought guys. . . .

Remember that the one thing a lawyer will tell you is to never admit anything to anyone without legal representation.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rabeprazole Sodium (Pariet 20mg) - legal prescription.

I don't use any illicit substances - my mind is fucked up enough naturally. The only crack I've ever had is the one I'm sitting on.

But all my LPSG posting is done very late at night and half-asleep - I'm sure that explains a few things.....