Just In Case You Aren’t Angry Today, People Filmed A Sexual Assault On A Train In Philly

MASTEROFMALICE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Glad this article clears it all up. A GROUP of people weren't filming it... just a couple of people were filming it, one of whom provided video to law enforcement.

Narrative of riders filming Philadelphia train rape is false, prosecutor says

"Nevertheless, Stollsteimer said Thursday “the narrative that there is a group of people callously filming and didn’t act, is simply not true.” He added that witnesses of the attack could share information without fear of being charged.

He said Wednesday that Pennsylvania law does not allow for the prosecution of someone for simply witnessing a crime.

Surveillance video shows two passengers holding phones up toward the assault, Stollsteimer said. One of those people provided video to authorities as part of the investigation, he said."

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
People didn't rush that piece of shit and stomp his rapist-ass into the floor. That's what they should have done. Saying it's acceptable on any level that that didn't happen, just not.

Should have fucked that fucker up. Hospitalized.

MASTEROFMALICE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well, there are an entire generation of people who have had it pounded into them that others will handle all the problems. Personal responsibility and accountability have been pushed to the back burner for decades.

If you really want to have your head spun, read up on Town of Castle Rock vs Gonzales.

It really is ultimately up to the individual to care for themselves. If others want to perform a heroic act, more power to them, but we, as a society, don't raise those people anymore.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
We don't raise those people anymore, eh?

Well I'm fucking here and I've stopped two different sexual assaults, and stopped one man from beating my family member senseless.

If I'd been able to have my kids, bet your ass I'd do my best to give them that trait.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So....two people at least did film a rape, only one turned it over. Multiple people were on and off the train car while the assault continued.

Take away is there weren't as many ambulatory trash bags present as originally reported?

Cops are liars. City officials not wanting to anger an already tense community are liars. PTA bosses who don't want a PR nightmare lie.

MASTEROFMALICE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Lying government officials aren't new, Mickey. The question is, will honest people step up to fix this?

My prediction is no. The people will keep allowing this trend.

I killed myself for 12 years, trying to make this world better and what I learned was that people don't want things to be better. There are about 330 million of us. If we really wanted things to be better, it would be. Nothing could stop us. But ultimately, the people get what they want, whether they realize it or not.

Last edited:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Media
Ah, yes. The new alternative reality of the Party of Jesus-Family Values-Moral Majority-Law and Order where the victim becomes a criminal and is further victimized, and the criminal achieves GOP sainthood. Praise Je…er…Donald—“There are good people on both sides”. But, when voted into office, knowing the history of these “good politicians”, will the result ever change? You get what you voted in—a giant ass polyp that will always be a giant ass polyp. See Ted Cruz.

I think the following defines the old school thinking of the male gendered GOP office holders. Remember the wisdom of Rick Santorum’s billionaire supporter Foster Friess? “Back in my day, they used Bayer aspirin for contraceptives. The gals put it between their knees and it wasn't that costly.”

MAGA. Not.

Remove them.

MASTEROFMALICE

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sam. I'm going to ask this as gently as I know how.

...... what in the crystal meth are you talking about?

As for the Gonzales ruling, Scarlet, whether you like it or hate it, it has been ruled that you are the one ultimately responsible for your own safety.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have two daughters of my own, four grandaughters, three sisters. If any of them were harmed by anyone, if I knew who they were, I don't know if I would have the patience for justice. Or anyone in a public environment.

There have been a few times in the years when things have happened. I don't turn the shade of green, like my Dad, when one of us were in trouble, before bloody mobile cameras........you see, you act, you do, what humans are supposed to do. Act and intervene. Worry about the consequences after.

I'm a relatively balanced person in the scheme of things......I don't turn a shade of green like my Dad. But there is an inbuilt mechanism which acts when it's needed.

Sadly, in modern society........it is lacking on so many levels. I could go on about what was, to what is now........most of the time I am accused of being a "Boomer".....there are remedies, but, there is a vast space between common sense and now. Personally, I don't see things becoming any better. Why? Because my son has had to keep his eldest daughter at home, home schooling, because of bullying, not from boys, but from the girls, her friends. Being a parent, a grandparent, is a lifetime job.

What is shackled now, is the need to do the right thing. It's become near on impossible.

Last edited: