Just in case.....

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello, fellow LPSG-ers. Just in case anybody has noticed my absence (which doesn't seem to be the case, but oh well), I just wanted to say I am still alive, and have renewed my gold membership for yet another year. Much has happened over the last few months which have kept me from being active. I wish I could say that they were good things. The end of a nearly 7 year relationship, with a huge financial cost from it as well, the loss of yet another extended family member, some trouble at work, and basically being abandoned by those who I thought were my friends, has taken a huge toll on me. But I am a survivor, and know how to move on, day by day. I decided that my present feelings would be poisenous to my posts, so I have restricted myself to only one or two---it really isn't my place to whine--everybody suffers, and has to deal with the good and bad in their lives in their own way. I'll lurk for awhile, and make an occasional post when I feel I can make a useful contribution--and when I can recover a bit,I will be back (consider yourselves warned :tongue:). I wish you all only the best, and that love, success, and joy may come into your life everyday. That the good things far outweigh the bad, and that the people you hold dear may always stay close to you. Be well, and I'll see you around.:smile: Oh, and just because it doesn;t matter anymore, I;ve added a few "naughty" pics to my gallery. Very little to speak of, but at least it honestly IS me (nobody else would claim them:tongue:)

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
missed you too david (and my lpsg award nomination in your name attests!). ya know while reading your post here i really wanted to write something incredibly positive and supportive for you during this rough time, but shit, you beat me to it! your last few lines as usual put it more succinctly, positively and eloquently than i ever could have!

the sun comes up tomorrow and every day has the chance of being better than the day before it

oh, and freaking BRAVO on the new pics too... ;-p

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a survivor,...

I can almost sense your desire to launch into a Gloria Gaynor impersonation. :singer:

I have indeed been scratching my head as to where you were ... and I hope you'll jump back in with the rest of us for some more word-orgies before long. :wink: We do need a few more calming and contemplative voices on occasion, y'know. :rolleyes:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I was afraid I'd scared you off with my most recent PM to you, david, so yes, you were missed. Sorry to hear your 2006 was so traumatic.

But I'm glad you're back and hope you'll be one of our most prolific posting whores soon. :tongue:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles, David. I've no doubt they will make you stronger and even more contemplative than you already are. Your posts are always insightful and thought-provoking and i'm looking forward to reading more of them.

*hugs*

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I'm sorry recent times have been difficult, David.
I always read your posts. You always find a broad human perspective, and you seem pretty compassionate and sensible to me.
Why don't you post here and there ... keep some contact up? It'll probably be good for you. (And for us, David.)
Anyway, take care -- and the very best to you!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I smiled when I saw you were back this morning. It's good to see you back, David. Hopefully things will work out for you. There are always people here if you want support.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
David,

It is good to see your cute and smiling face back up on the board. I am so sorry to hear about your misfortunes. I am glad you are back with us and feel free to vent. I am sure it will make you feel better....

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Glad to have you back. Sorry about all your troubles and I hope it all works out for you. Good luck and welcome back!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey David, I started writing you a note hours ago, but my computer froze up! I'm blaming you- it's all your fault.:tongue:

I'm always so glad to see you around. You're consistantly kind, funny and fun to be around. None of us are immune to the difficulties life brings, but while they're happening, they really do suck. Sorry you're going through a run like that, but know that your friends here do care about how you feel.

Jana

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
I decided that my present feelings would be poisenous to my posts, so I have restricted myself to only one or two---
David, I haven't been here long but see how much you are loved here, and enjoy your posts too. I think the line of yours above speaks volumes of your nature - you see the balance between venting and giving.

And let me publically state that I find your pics attractive.

Keep on keepin on dude - you have a handle on things, it seems. More so than some others.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you, everyone, for your kindness and consideration. :smile: I honestly just wanted to let people know that my absence wasn't due to anybody here, but to life circumstances. But your your heartfelt expressions mean much to me---especailly when I feel so alone. But I guess, really, none of us who has touched or been touched by another life are completely alone, even if you are physically alone. When at the bottom, the only direction is up, or else you aren;t at the bottom yet. :smile: (As I learned today after finding out my accountant made two different mistakes, and the friend living in my house in another city didn't forward the IRS notices, I now owe four grand to the tax theives that I didn't know about until today...:rolleyes:). Eventually, something good will happen, to help kick start something in another better direction. THank you again for your positive support--it really DOES mean more than you can know!!!:hug:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When at the bottom, the only direction is up

Y'see, David hands out free sex advice too. :rolleyes:

===

But seriously, having just read your post on LLion's thread, it's already clear that a major voice of reason and sanity has returned here. :wink: