Just Introducing Myself ...

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello lpsg community,
This is my first post after looking at this site for a while. I absolutely love this site and don't know what I'd do without it. I posted a couple of grainy cell phone pics, didn't show much body because this site is about penises. I gained 50 lbs. over six years and have only lost 30 of it and those pics were 5 lbs. ago. I have some video clips to post as soon as I get off of my rear and find and compress them. As you can see from my photos the penis is quite massive with a 7.5 inch circumference and a 8 inch length. I am a shower because it is 6 to 7 inches long and 6 to 7 inches around soft. I am only 5 foot 7 so my soft bulge is awesome! I love to wear spandex shorts and freak out the locals in my small conservative southern town. I have many stories of reactions from girls and women and a few guys as well. I am straight but understand the effect my cock has on men, so I am sympathetic to their "cause". I also used to work as a doorman at a bar in Charlotte N.C. and used to show a massive bulge that worked wonders on the inebriated females. Anyway I am a huge fan of all of you who post regular and I give great thanks for all the endless hours spent wide eyed at the computer.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah Man, I've got a shoot today and when I get caught up in my video work next week I'll shoot something new and post the link to it, it should be pretty killer! Thanx for the welcome!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I just opened up my pics in Photoshop, and I feel bad that they are so grainy and my best pics are a tiny size. They are from my cell phone (My only camera at the moment, I have video cameras, but the still grabs aren't awesome, just maybe a little better). So I used a noise reduction plug-in to clean up the graininess. The results look pretty good...alot better than before but a little more blurry now. The blurriness is a result of removing the grain, but I don't think it will interfere with your enjoyment too much. Here are my pics cleaned up and two of them resized! Please feel free to post a reply and tell me what you think, if you've already seen them, the best are larger and cleaner, so ENJOY!

Attachments