Just jelquing or also do hanging?

majestic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi!

I will have a year where I should have some significant free time to include a good routine for penis exercising, and would like to see 1/2 to 3/4 inches increase in penis length, 1/2 inch in girth. I am slightly above average naturally lengthwise at around 6 1/8 inches, but not too thick (maybe 4.5?). Are my goals possible in 12-13 months (as long as consistency is maintained?)

I just have two questions and I hope someone takes the time to quickly answer (not tough questions):

1. Is there only "one form" of jelquing? I have looked around and it seems to be the case but I'm just curious.

2. Should I do hanging alongside jelquing? Should I do one day one then another (of course with rest days in between?). Where can I get the actual hanging equipment?

Thank you so much everyone!

Apadravyas

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check out PEGym forums. There's lots of info and some good routines. I do some helping as a warm-up before stretching or pumping the nice thing about helping is that you can do it pretty much every day whereas you wouldn't want to pump/hang every day.

As far as results, I'm not sure just one year will be enough to see those kinds of results if they are even possible. From what I've seen/read, the guys claiming to have gained an inch of length at least also have been at it for several years. But if you had a routine in which you did some for of PE every day for a year who knows what's actually possible since almost no one can sustain that type of schedule.

All I've noticed when being really consistent at my routine is mostly just in flaccid hanging length and girth. But erect has never really seen notable improvements, although admittedly I suck at consistency.

I'm going to start jelqing this week. And aim to be consistent with it. I'm 8.5 long and want to add a bit more length, hopefully that's possible. Don't need any more girth!!

Thanks for the advice, I'm looking online for the perfect routine to gain length. Determined to do this right!

zxe

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check out PEGym forums. There's lots of info and some good routines. I do some helping as a warm-up before stretching or pumping the nice thing about helping is that you can do it pretty much every day whereas you wouldn't want to pump/hang every day.

As far as results, I'm not sure just one year will be enough to see those kinds of results if they are even possible. From what I've seen/read, the guys claiming to have gained an inch of length at least also have been at it for several years. But if you had a routine in which you did some for of PE every day for a year who knows what's actually possible since almost no one can sustain that type of schedule.

All I've noticed when being really consistent at my routine is mostly just in flaccid hanging length and girth. But erect has never really seen notable improvements, although admittedly I suck at consistency.

Just like to say i agree with your comments, i have been doing it for years, but not pumping and to be honest, my flaccid is bigger, but don't really see and gains whilst hard

Reactions: playainda336

cleanprophet

Sexy Member
Media
I used to do jelqing. But now I mostly just do pulls (not sure if there's another standard name for this). I just do a pull with one hand for about a minute (pulling very firmly but obviously in a safe manner) and then the other hand and do this for about 5mins in the morning and then about 3 x 5mins in the evening. That's it.

However, I've been doing this for years to see my gains. I was about 7" to start with and was about 9" and a 1/4 a year ago. In a year of just doing the pulls I've got to around 9" 1/2. That's a fair amount of work for half an inch, but that's what it takes. I may go back to jelqing because I would like to add some girth. When I started I was just over 4" in girth and got to just over 5" and that's where I've stayed for a few years now. I'd like to get that up to 6" and jelqing is a good way to do that.

Reactions: playainda336

zxe

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to do jelqing. But now I mostly just do pulls (not sure if there's another standard name for this). I just do a pull with one hand for about a minute (pulling very firmly but obviously in a safe manner) and then the other hand and do this for about 5mins in the morning and then about 3 x 5mins in the evening. That's it.

However, I've been doing this for years to see my gains. I was about 7" to start with and was about 9" and a 1/4 a year ago. In a year of just doing the pulls I've got to around 9" 1/2. That's a fair amount of work for half an inch, but that's what it takes. I may go back to jelqing because I would like to add some girth. When I started I was just over 4" in girth and got to just over 5" and that's where I've stayed for a few years now. I'd like to get that up to 6" and jelqing is a good way to do that.

Thats interesting all that time and 2 inches, i would love one inch, i do pulls after jelqing, and trying to see if any changes will come

alienware83

Sexy Member
Media
Jelqing alone wont really get you anything in length. Stretching/hanging/ads/extenders are all good things for length, that if combined, will give you the gains you want in 6 months time easy.