Just Joined and Wanted to Say Hello

Rugged_Refined07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just signed up at the urging of my fiancee, brown_eyed_lady07. Wasn't sure about this, but it is nice to be encouraged about something that I have been somewhat insecure about. She loves large and credits me with that like....and I benefit greatly from her great attitude towards me. Looking forward to lots of good reading, advice, couple-sharing, and chat.

MCBFly

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just signed up at the urging of my fiancee, brown_eyed_lady07. Wasn't sure about this, but it is nice to be encouraged about something that I have been somewhat insecure about. She loves large and credits me with that like....and I benefit greatly from her great attitude towards me. Looking forward to lots of good reading, advice, couple-sharing, and chat.

Tell her we said thanks! LOL. You have nothing to be insecure about. You have a beautiful cock.

Media
Your fiancée does not need us. She hit the jackpot! Great guy, great fiancée, intelligent, and with the right "stuff. Nothing to be insecure about there, Pal. Were we all so lucky! Welcome. Sam

curious4u2005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the forum! Very nice photos. brown_eyed_lady07 is a very lucky girl! Welome to your fiancee as well.

Rugged_Refined07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you all for the nice comments, and the hearty welcome. Hope to get to know you all more, and enjoy my time here. Also hope to hear more from all of you.