Just joined. Steve In San Diego

Jerxalot

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys,

Just joined this site and excited to meet other guys, maybe some local ones, into exercising and growing our cocks bigger and just overall enjoying the pleasure of being male, naked as much as possible, and into ANYTHING to do with my penis.

Drop a line and talk about anything. I love to masturbate but also love to work out, music, movies, and outdoor stuff now that the weather is getting better. I can share a few pics too but having a big cock isn't my only interest in having other open and cock-loving male buds.

Later, Steve

Welcome to the site hope u enjoy are humble site of cocks galore
-A

Jerxalot

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow, hey, all you guys who wrote to say "Welcome" and thanks, I am already enjoying the site a lot. How do I download a pic or two of me jacking off on the site? I love all the hot cocks pics of my fellow cock lovers. Right now I'm doing my penis-exercises, you know, stretching and jelqing and such. My rod is nice already but I know I can make it bigger over time if I stay with it. Talk to everyone soon. Gonna finish the exercises then jack out a load and hit the hay.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How do I download a pic or two of me jacking off on the site?

Click on the Gallery link in the black bar that goes across the top of every lpsg web page.

On the right hand side near the top is a link Upload Photos or Videos.

That will get you started.

Look forward to seeing some of your pics.