Just Joined

meatlman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a big dick freak...love to look at them, suck and get fucked by them...especially the girthy ones makes me cum intensely. I have a descent size. Would love to hook up with those who are hung in the metro Atlanta area...African American is my first preference...but, all others will do if you know how to work with what you got with the goal to hit the spot!!!:smile:

Feel free to hit me up if you enjoy some fun times together..group or one on one is kewl with me.

Attached is a pic of me.

Attachments

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a big dick freak...love to look at them, suck and get fucked by them...especially the girthy ones makes me cum intensely. I have a descent size. Would love to hook up with those who are hung in the metro Atlanta area...African American is my first preference...but, all others will do if you know how to work with what you got with the goal to hit the spot!!!:smile:

Feel free to hit me up if you enjoy some fun times together..group or one on one is kewl with me.

Attached is a pic of me.

welcome and enjoy your stay

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Meatlman,

You will soon realise that making the move to join LPSG is one of the best things you will have done in your life. If you disagree at anytime just let me know, somehow I don't think that will happen.

Welcome and enjoy