just left the marines

ukshowoff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when we are on tour we just go clubbing at the week end and have one night stands now its so hard to get out of that mentality.
anybody else had this experiance its so hard to be faithfull im an extreamly horny guy with a big dick so i dont know how any girlfriend will be able to trust me

un-identable

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have you ever had a serious relationship?
or just oe night stands?
i mean, in some relationships, i cheat, but only in none serious
if its serious, i wont, basiclly

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It depends on what you really want, man. If you meet a woman that makes you feel ready and willing to get into a serious relationship, then you will act that way. Otherwise, you can't just blame her if you're still wanting to hook up every weekend.

Just because you have had some experiences in the military, that doesn't mean that control over your sex life is something that's totally unfathomable. Part of it is sheer willpower -- the willingness to not go seek out a one-night-stand and instead do something else. Part of it depends on your company -- and basically, if the girls you're hanging out with are just as interested in the noncommitment, you're not going to reform yourself, let alone her. And part of it is seeing if you're ready. You already sound really defeated about this; if you're already defeated in your head, then there's no way you're going to be happy about this. When you start considering what it would be like to do something different, that's when the change can happen.

It might help to lay out your sexual needs -- which, by themselves, aren't really that bad -- when you find someone you want to date. Who knows? Maybe she'll be as sexual as you are, and you can respond to each other. It's not totally out of the question. Just be upfront about what you want and what you have to offer (besides your dick).