Just Lookin'

me2ifbyc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a middle aged man with an average sized cock. Have tried penis enlargement off and on for years with only modest success. Currently 7.5 X 6.0. Would like to get some pointers from men who have had success with pumping, stretching, jelquing, supplements, and other "natural" techniques. Not ready for surgery.

Also somewhat of a voyeur - I think of sex as a spectator sport. Love to watch lovely ladies sucking, stroking, and fucking big cocks. Nothing turns me on more than the expressions on their faces and the sounds they make when they first see one, first touch one, and first feel a big one as it begins to slide inside. I like sex as a participation sport too (and sometimes a team sport!). I enjoy MFM 3-ways with another straight but well-hung man. Great way to give my special lady a BIG treat!

Enjoy chatting with ladies who admire and crave big cocks. Love to hear their innermost thoughts and desires, not any "size doesn't matter" bullshit. Like to hear their personal stories and experiences with big men. Like to exchange pics and vids too.

Thanks for letting me join your group. Hope to hear from you soon!