Just lost cock virginity!!

InkLover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just got fucked by this guy with a big dick!
No longer a gay virgin!
Feeling absolutely amazing and wanted to share it! :biggrin1: lol

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congrats !!

Since you like tatts--check out mine !! Got it to cover scarred area from being cut when born !! Lots of good tatt discussions on this site.

Attachments

InkLover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well here's some details since you asked haha

Been talking with this guy on grindr for a little while and said I was up for trying bottoming (i'll mention here he was fricking hot! obviously a gym bunny lol) so he drove up near where I live and we parked in a nearby spot where we'd have privacy ;) he just whipped his pants off and let me suck till my heart was content haha. beautiful cock, tasty too ;) when he was done throatfucking me he lubed me up stuck a condom on and bend me over the backseat. it was abit uncomfortable at first, but i soon opened up and he started pounding me. he came quite fast, in like 10 mins because apparantly my ass was so hot haha. we're setting this up to be regular thing so im pretty happy! ...although i have this powerful hunger for cock now hahaha :tongue:

Congrats !!

Since you like tatts--check out mine !! Got it to cover scarred area from being cut when born !! Lots of good tatt discussions on this site.

that's insane dude! must of hurt like a bitch?