just lost my virginity...

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
so last night it happened. i finally lost my virginity at the tender age of 18, and needless to say i am happy but its tinged with sadness. im sad because it was not an enjoyable experiance for my GF (who is also a virgin). now as u can see im not exactly huge or anything but it was so hard for the poor girl to take it considering she is very small at 5'2 and a small vagina to boot. what made it worse for me is she was really determined to do it and she was like i know it was going to hurt so i might as well do it. seeing someone you love in pain is never nice and when she sort of cried abit i lost anysort of a full hard on and really was just a semi for the following 2 hours. im not disheartened and she seems happy enough about it except still being abit sore even though foreplay went on for well over an a few hours. i was just wondering if anyone else had any advice on making the next time nicer for her for when i am fully hard?

largedickhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
u have to take it slow. maybe use your fingers first to get her opened up. you might not think u are that large but you are a very good size. and quite thick from what im seeing. the more you fuck the easier it will get for her. before you know she will be riding that horse like a star

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
haha yeah i hope so, she did say this is "ur fault sam, with your fat dick" sasid in jest obviously which did make me laugh but yeah as time goes on. i didnt use my fingers and only two was possible when we took a break. i guess it will be pne of those things that get better with time

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Congrats man, you will see that it will get better. She, nor do you weren't really relaxed because it's the first time, so she was like you a bit stressed. Don't mind, love each other and make love and it will go better. Congrats man

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it took me days to do it with my gf, it didn't hurt much vs if it was done in a day. :)

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
littlelemon....first of all you aren't little, so the name doesn't fit. You
are a very good size, thick and have a good length...

Secondly, the first time is always a disaster in one way or another for both
persons. It has been that way, probably since Adam and Eve...or, Adam and
Steve as the case may be...so forget it and know that the dreaded and longed
for "first time"...is finally over! Whew!!! And, then look forward to the future.
It gets better, believe me...:biggrin:

For her, the worry and initial discomfort is now over....no longer will she worry
about whether it will be uncomfortable or even painful. No more worrying about
will she instinctly know what to do, or how to act. It's finally over, and yes, she
is probably even more sore today than last night, but that will pass and she will
eventually open up and find it a wonderful experience.

For you, there will be no more worrying about.....can I get it up? Can I keep it
up? Will it hurt her..or..am I hurting her? Both of which are boner killers..:sad:,
so don't worry about it AT ALL.....it happens, and it happens to every one
of us at one time or another....it is a "Rite of Passage." No more worring about
am I doing it right? Will she think I'm a dork or worse? SOUND FAMILIAR? :biggrin:

I believe you will get over it really quickly....and have little trouble in the future.
Why, because of what you said....that she is someone you love and that you care
about her and her feelings.....and she seemed happy. Yes, maybe the first time
was not as you had wished, but it's over now.

Just don't rush things and take it slow. Let her heal so that when the next time
you do get together, she will really be comfortable and relaxed, but I hope excited,
ready, and receptive to try again. If it were I, I would do a lot of foreplay for a
few days and leave the penetration for a time when you and she are sure she is
ready.

Good Luck, man....and CONGRATS to you both!!

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
haha cheers everyone, it wasnt exactly a disaster i mean it was sex!!! and that cant be that bad whatever happens(although im sure someone can say something to prove that wrong)

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, congratulations! I remember the first time i tried with my boyfriend i made him stop because it hurt just too much. The next time, well planned in advance, it was painful but i loved it, we both did. I don't remember ever having any pain again after the initial time. Once it's open, it's open. In fact, my boyfriend had a hard time keeping up with me once the deed was done - he always said he created a monster and i'm pretty sure he did!

I hope the next time is wonderful for both of you!!!! And, all the other times too.

D

deleted213967

Congratulations!

Lucky you. I am still waiting to find The Right Girl.

suineg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No worries man. Just relax and all will be well. When I lost my virginity, my gf had 7 other partners before me, which didn't help my situation, I couldn't keep it up the first time. It only got better after that!

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Congrats, littlelemon!

My first time was not so great. It took us a long time to get to the point where my gf could get my penis inside her. That first time was just really awkward and we didn't know what to expect, but the 2nd time was better, and by the 3rd time, we couldn't keep from fucking! Have fun!

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Two virgins is always a bad combination. The first time I attempted intercourse resulted in about a cup of blood, lots of pain, and very little arousal on the parts of either of us. Sadly, a few successive attempts were equally bad, so that partner and I gave up and just focused on oral. He was a gorgeous, rail-thin eighteen year old with a thick eight inch dick - I don't think I'll ever come so close to my absolute physical ideal ever again. We were both absolutely clueless, though, and it would take me years to figure it out.