Just Measured, Disappointed

NatBee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, so me and the boy were just watching the first season of "Rescue Me" on DVD the other night. It's a great series that I highly recommend watching if you've never seen it.

There's this one episode called "Inches" where all the guys in the firehouse (It's about firemen.) all decide to measure their penises and have a contest to see who is the biggest in both length and girth.

So we're watching it, and I'm getting pretty hot. I ask the boy if he's ever measured, and he says no. I asked if he wanted to. He said sure. So I got out my sewing tape measure and gave him oral 'til he was really hard.

The result: 7"x3.25"

Here's the thing: I joined this site because my boyfriend is the biggest I've ever had, and once I realized that bigger really is better (at least for me) I've been really turned on reading about well hung guys. And now that I've measured the boy and see that he's really not that big at all, I can't help feeling diasappointed. Sure, the sex is still amazing, but now I'm wondering if it would be even better with someone bigger.

Have any of the other ladies on here measured their men, and if so, were you ever disappointed by the results?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So in other words you're inviting everyone bigger than your bf to PM you and possibly send you pics?

Why don't you try a big dildo and see if bigger really is better? It requires stretching to take a thick penis, and that can be painful.

Also, how many men have you been with?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wonderboy said:
So in other words you're inviting everyone bigger than your bf to PM you and possibly send you pics?

Why don't you try a big dildo and see if bigger really is better? It requires stretching to take a thick penis, and that can be painful.

Also, how many men have you been with?
Go easy on the lady She just wants a huge cock Nothing wrong with that!!:wink:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You say lady...but I'm not so sure hehe. Plus if sex means so much to her she should just dump her boyfriend and go stud hunting.

And if she's had other partners, I'd have thought she'd realise how thin a 3.25" penile girth is. It's a lot less than the average...

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey NatBee are you sure you measured correctly? That is an awfully skinny cock. You probably haven't had much experience with other guys but if the sex is good then the sex is good...but I have a feeling you just might be missing out and the sex really isn't THAT good. You've just never experienced real cock.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Skull Mason said:
Hey NatBee are you sure you measured correctly? That is an awfully skinny cock. You probably haven't had much experience with other guys but if the sex is good then the sex is good...but I have a feeling you just might be missing out and the sex really isn't THAT good. You've just never experienced real cock.
Yes a huge cock would hurt her:wink:

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you need to measure the girth again. Girth is the circumference of the weener, not the width across the top. wrap the tape measure all the way around his shaft. Thats the girth. If he is 3.25 girth, that skinny. If he is 3.25" in width, thats thick. Report back to us. If you need help, I'll come over and give you some measuring tutaledge on my dong!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NatBee said:
The result: 7"x3.25"

Here's the thing: I joined this site because my boyfriend is the biggest I've ever had, and once I realized that bigger really is better (at least for me) I've been really turned on reading about well hung guys. And now that I've measured the boy and see that he's really not that big at all, I can't help feeling diasappointed. Sure, the sex is still amazing, but now I'm wondering if it would be even better with someone bigger.

Have any of the other ladies on here measured their men, and if so, were you ever disappointed by the results?

Well Natbee...

I can understand your desapointment after find out his nesuraments is below some of those you saw here...but still before that he was big to you and amaze you and etc...than he still the same guy the satysfies you even if you now find out about what his penis measures.

Do you like him ? I'm asking you that bcause seems that the weight of his penis is greater now than the weigh of his person to you...or maybe you have being exposed to to much LPSG...but the reality that goes on here is individual realities, people may talk truth and not only exagerate but lie too.

I was married with a guy smaller in lenght and little bit more of girth than your bf and he did satysfied me 95% of time...even with my natural excess lub going on and i had to toweling myself and him...and my own ex masturbatory device is a 3"...well...

Anyways, if I were you i would give a time out of LPSG to work in your relationship..bcause is kind of sad you let unknown males penis here and their partners feedbacks to hurt a good relationship that you may have with your bf.

Please dont listen to some men here that belongs to bigger sizes measurements, that try to put down your guy, in a way that they say to you they are better bcause they are bigger...its all BS...you already know you are being satysfied as you said, you may have being expose to not is common and lots of of them here are really not the norm but the exceptions among penis sizes.

Best wishes to you.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep, don't let a tape measure tell you what your own endorphins and nerve endings can do much better.

BTW, similarly, I just measured my income to a Tiger Woods paycheck for 4 days of golf. I'm going to go quit my job tomorrow, because it just doesn't measure up. I just can't possibly be satisfied knowing that I could make so much more elsewhere (I'm being fecetiously, sarcastic here.).

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uncut said:
From what i got from her post She is looking for a much bigger cock Somebody else not her boyfriend:rolleyes:

My point was it seems totally meaningless what the tape measure says. She already knew what size his cock is, and now it seems she's less excited about it because it ended up not being as high a number as she thought. OK, I can understand if she wanted to experiment with a larger size and she thought he'd be it, but there are dildos for that. It seems silly to change her opinion of his penis because of some number.
As a side note, let me say that I'm guessing the girth number she got was wrong because that doesn't sound right. As another side note, let me say that 7 inches is a lovely length :tongue: .

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stud_hunter said:
My point was it seems totally meaningless what the tape measure says. She already knew what size his cock is, and now it seems she's less excited about it because it ended up not being as high a number as she thought. OK, I can understand if she wanted to experiment with a larger size and she thought he'd be it, but there are dildos for that. It seems silly to change her opinion of his penis because of some number.
As a side note, let me say that I'm guessing the girth number she got was wrong because that doesn't sound right. As another side note, let me say that 7 inches is a lovely length :tongue: .

Guys who can't understand this need to find themselves a support group or sumthin.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stud_hunter said:
Oh 7 inches is what consider to be perfect Not too big not too small Im bigger than that and run into trouble sometimes with women So i think the guys in the 7or8 range are very lucky:smile: