Just Measured, Disappointed

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
You missed my point. I think she measured wrong. I've only ever seen 1 dick that skinny.

I know, the measurement sounds like it's off too. I hope she's not a tailor, imagine how funny your clothes would look , one pant leg or shirt sleeve shorter than the other. :wink:

PS-Hey dear, don't take that personally, I'm just making light of the situation and hurting another's feelings isn't what it's about.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer, Oh no, perhaps a slight misunderstanding here, that PS was for the gal that took the measurements. I'll be more clear in my post next time.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NatBee said:
... Here's the thing: I joined this site because my boyfriend is the biggest I've ever had, and once I realized that bigger really is better (at least for me) I've been really turned on reading about well hung guys. And now that I've measured the boy and see that he's really not that big at all, I can't help feeling diasappointed. Sure, the sex is still amazing, but now I'm wondering if it would be even better with someone bigger...
NatBee, if you were talking about a FWB, I could see your point, but you said this guy is your boyfriend and that the sex is amazing. As stud_hunter and others have mentioned, what you discovered when you measured him didn't change those 2 things. In terms of what you're wondering, I would guess the sex would be better with some guys who are bigger and not as good with some other guys who are bigger. This pretty much sounds like a "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" thang. You might wanna think about what you have vs. the great unknown.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where did the original poster go? Are you real? Are you really a girl with a problem, or are you a man in need of stroke material? NatBee, are you listening to the women here? We've fucked guys with bigger dicks than that, and that's where our advice comes from. Do not listen to the straight men who are talking to you out of their asses and thinking with their little heads. They don't get fucked by men as often as we do!

My first two boyfriends were average size, one was pretty good (we were both virgins) the other was pretty disapointing (sadly he was very experienced). The next two were so huge, that i will get struck by lightening before I meet anyone as big as they. Nine and ten inch dicks are extremely, extremely, really, really, really rare. Most people who claim to have been with two or more guys over eight inches are mistaken, or lying. That's how rare it is. I was with the nine inch guy for a few months, and then with the ten inch guy for six years! So I really was worried that the sex was not going to be stellar after him. It had taken so much time to adjust to his hugeness, I was worried that it would be a long time before my body would forget, if ever. I started dating (read: having friend-with-benefits situations) immediately to distract me from my emotional anguish. The next guy was just shy of seven inches. And you know what? I had chosen well. We had such amazing chemistry. He gave me everything I needed. He made me feel beautiful, soft, feminine and sexy. And he filled me like I'd never even heard of ten inches. I actually still felt the stretchas he pushed all of himself inside me.

Here are some facts. Your man has a big dick. (Assuming it isn't really three and a quarter inches around. ) Most people are between five and seven inches. Very, very few people are bigger or smaller. I have played with three that were bigger, and two that were smaller. I don't expect to ever see one on either end of the scale again, unless I meet someone from here (the one person I slept with from here was not any bigger than seven inches, and he is mind-blowingly fun to get into bed with) or from measurection. Amazing sex is amazing sex, and a line on a tape measure can't give you that! Only chemistry and love can. You're 22. Be a grown-up.

And as for the guy who implied that her man doesn't have a "real dick", fuck you very much. Hard. Raw. With a pineapple! You, are not a real man. A real man knows his worth is not in his penis. What a dork. With a mindset like that, I wouldn't fuck you with my homegirl's pussy. Now that's real.

miss_valentine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, so me and the boy were just watching the first season of "Rescue Me" on DVD the other night. It's a great series that I highly recommend watching if you've never seen it.

There's this one episode called "Inches" where all the guys in the firehouse (It's about firemen.) all decide to measure their penises and have a contest to see who is the biggest in both length and girth.

So we're watching it, and I'm getting pretty hot. I ask the boy if he's ever measured, and he says no. I asked if he wanted to. He said sure. So I got out my sewing tape measure and gave him oral 'til he was really hard.

The result: 7"x3.25"

Here's the thing: I joined this site because my boyfriend is the biggest I've ever had, and once I realized that bigger really is better (at least for me) I've been really turned on reading about well hung guys. And now that I've measured the boy and see that he's really not that big at all, I can't help feeling diasappointed. Sure, the sex is still amazing, but now I'm wondering if it would be even better with someone bigger.

Have any of the other ladies on here measured their men, and if so, were you ever disappointed by the results?

OK...I dont really get ur issue, I understand what U say but how the hell is it a problem and a disapointment if ur bf is not as big as U thought after measuering him.

Size isnt all...damn feels like I have said that a thousands time in the forums :tongue::rolleyes::cool::smile:

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
OK, so me and the boy were just watching the first season of "Rescue Me" on DVD the other night. It's a great series that I highly recommend watching if you've never seen it.

There's this one episode called "Inches" where all the guys in the firehouse (It's about firemen.) all decide to measure their penises and have a contest to see who is the biggest in both length and girth.

So we're watching it, and I'm getting pretty hot. I ask the boy if he's ever measured, and he says no. I asked if he wanted to. He said sure. So I got out my sewing tape measure and gave him oral 'til he was really hard.

The result: 7"x3.25"

Here's the thing: I joined this site because my boyfriend is the biggest I've ever had, and once I realized that bigger really is better (at least for me) I've been really turned on reading about well hung guys. And now that I've measured the boy and see that he's really not that big at all, I can't help feeling diasappointed. Sure, the sex is still amazing, but now I'm wondering if it would be even better with someone bigger.

Have any of the other ladies on here measured their men, and if so, were you ever disappointed by the results?

If your measurement is correct, he's not very thick. I've heard that girth tends to be more important than length. Are you disappointed because its too thin a stick?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK...I dont really get ur issue, I understand what U say but how the hell is it a problem and a disapointment if ur bf is not as big as U thought after measuering him.

Size isnt all...damn feels like I have said that a thousands time in the forums :tongue::rolleyes::cool::smile:

All I can say is...WHY, OH, WHY, didn't my ancestors stay in Scandinavia?:biggrin1:

Why did they have to come to the land of excess and size queens?:mad:

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
I can understand what Bronx is saying, and I really hope she's right. My boyfriend is freakishly huge (just under 11" and thick enough I cant get my hand around it) and I def feel that after being with him for a bit over year I've adjusted to his size and I do wonder what a smaller dick would feel like now.

At the end of the day, I agree with all the GIRLS here that if the sex is good why complain? Before my boyfriend now my ex was 6 1/2 and could make me cum like crazy.

Jen

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey wonderwad where are your pictures?
You're talking nastily about this girl and bragging about your dick, but, YOU have NO PIX!
NatBee you should listen to kotchanski, her advice is sound!
Cigarbabe:saevil:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
WE hear you prophet and obey!:notworthy:
And gee, I did'nt know there were all these rules about posting! Please do fill me in.
And tell me why you felt a need to answer my post, NIC?
Tons of these are old, but people keep them going. So what? Big deal! isn't that why they don't remove them?

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is months old and the original poster has never replied to it, I think it's safe to stop giving advice at this point.

Maybe other people have the same issue even if the original poster never answered.
The way I figure lots of people see a cock and they think it's bigger than it is. I sometimes get comments that people think I'm like 10 in. when really I'm 8. Most women I've had sex with are experienced and they say I'm the biggest they've had, but if you listen to this site you'd think 8 in. isn't that big. So my point is why be bummed out after measuring? Everyone's being graded on a curve anyway LOL.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wasn't answering your post cigarbabe. I was answering the last seven posts in the thread. If I was answering you I would have made sure you knew it. Either quoting text or responding directly to something you said.

hungnate, good point and once in a while that's relevant. in this case... not so much. The replies here are mostly being directed back at the OP, whom I don't think is even around any more, so it seems a bit futile to be directing advice or questions at them. The questions are not going to be answered, the advice will not be heeded, I'm somehow the bad guy for pointing this out? If you are interested in this topic in a general and non-specific sense, there are only about a thousand or so threads on this same topic around.

No need for you guys to get your panties all in a bunch. I was just trying to save you some effort by pointing out the irrelevance of this thread and the futility of responding to the OP. If you happen to enjoy wasting your time, then by all means...

Tru_african

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where did the original poster go? Are you real? Are you really a girl with a problem, or are you a man in need of stroke material? NatBee, are you listening to the women here? We've fucked guys with bigger dicks than that, and that's where our advice comes from. Do not listen to the straight men who are talking to you out of their asses and thinking with their little heads. They don't get fucked by men as often as we do!

My first two boyfriends were average size, one was pretty good (we were both virgins) the other was pretty disapointing (sadly he was very experienced). The next two were so huge, that i will get struck by lightening before I meet anyone as big as they. Nine and ten inch dicks are extremely, extremely, really, really, really rare. Most people who claim to have been with two or more guys over eight inches are mistaken, or lying. That's how rare it is. I was with the nine inch guy for a few months, and then with the ten inch guy for six years! So I really was worried that the sex was not going to be stellar after him. It had taken so much time to adjust to his hugeness, I was worried that it would be a long time before my body would forget, if ever. I started dating (read: having friend-with-benefits situations) immediately to distract me from my emotional anguish. The next guy was just shy of seven inches. And you know what? I had chosen well. We had such amazing chemistry. He gave me everything I needed. He made me feel beautiful, soft, feminine and sexy. And he filled me like I'd never even heard of ten inches. I actually still felt the stretchas he pushed all of himself inside me.

Here are some facts. Your man has a big dick. (Assuming it isn't really three and a quarter inches around. ) Most people are between five and seven inches. Very, very few people are bigger or smaller. I have played with three that were bigger, and two that were smaller. I don't expect to ever see one on either end of the scale again, unless I meet someone from here (the one person I slept with from here was not any bigger than seven inches, and he is mind-blowingly fun to get into bed with) or from measurection. Amazing sex is amazing sex, and a line on a tape measure can't give you that! Only chemistry and love can. You're 22. Be a grown-up.

And as for the guy who implied that her man doesn't have a "real dick", fuck you very much. Hard. Raw. With a pineapple! You, are not a real man. A real man knows his worth is not in his penis. What a dork. With a mindset like that, I wouldn't fuck you with my homegirl's pussy. Now that's real.

Yes it is true that a lot of men lie about their real size,, unfortunately some women lie too about their men's size just to brag to their peers. Funny huh?