Just Moved Into New Neighborhood/18 Year Old Neighbor

Austinarchuleta123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I just moved into a nice neighborhood and the neighbors invited me over for dinner. They have a 18 year old son who is hot as fuck. He doesn't know I'm Bi but as the parents were sitting with their back turns to me I reached up in cabinet so some of my skin and underwear could be seen and saw him stare. I caught him looking several times that night but he never made a move...... we hugged when I said goodbye but that's it. I downloaded grindr and I saw his profile and messaged him. I didn't say it was me.. He began talking about "the hot new neighbor" So I know he wants me.. I'm 30 and they invited me over for tonight's dinner . I hope something happens ha. I will update soon!!

D

deleted3335341

So I just moved into a nice neighborhood and the neighbors invited me over for dinner. They have a 18 year old son who is hot as fuck. He doesn't know I'm Bi but as the parents were sitting with their back turns to me I reached up in cabinet so some of my skin and underwear could be seen and saw him stare. I caught him looking several times that night but he never made a move...... we hugged when I said goodbye but that's it. I downloaded grindr and I saw his profile and messaged him. I didn't say it was me.. He began talking about "the hot new neighbor" So I know he wants me.. I'm 30 and they invited me over for tonight's dinner . I hope something happens ha. I will update soon!!
Girl u crazy

Austinarchuleta123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So I have goosebumps typing this......I messaged him on Grindr and told him who I was. He then blocks me right away and I panic. Like oh shit. Like I live here now how am I gonna handle this?? Then seconds later a knock on the door. I anwser and it's him and my heart is racing.... He then says can I come in daddy? He forces his way in. (During the grindr chat the night before I mentioned I have a fetish with blue Calvin underwear) He then removes his pants and has them on. We make out forever and he turns and puts his hands on wall and sticks ass out. I eat him out forever and he just moans and calls me daddy. After a while he blows me and then we fuck on the floor. Grab a chair and he rides me. After a while I cum on his chest. I suck on his balls as he bust on his chest. We never made it out the hall way by the door haha. It was the most amazing night of my life. We are hanging out tommorow night so who knows what will happen!

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I have goosebumps typing this......I messaged him on Grindr and told him who I was. He then blocks me right away and I panic. Like oh shit. Like I live here now how am I gonna handle this?? Then seconds later a knock on the door. I anwser and it's him and my heart is racing.... He then says can I come in daddy? He forces his way in. (During the grindr chat the night before I mentioned I have a fetish with blue Calvin underwear) He then removes his pants and has them on. We make out forever and he turns and puts his hands on wall and sticks ass out. I eat him out forever and he just moans and calls me daddy. After a while he blows me and then we fuck on the floor. Grab a chair and he rides me. After a while I cum on his chest. I suck on his balls as he bust on his chest. We never made it out the hall way by the door haha. It was the most amazing night of my life. We are hanging out tommorow night so who knows what will happen!
Keep us posted. Sounds like you will enjoy your new place a lot

Reactions: WadWorshipper