Just moved to LA! Alone and bored

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi all! GROWR here! Been around here for a long time. Starting a new life, moving across the country - alone. Tennessee to Los Angeles! Wish me luck! Hope some of you will reach out. Would love to meet some of you in person in the LA area to keep each other company, I think I’m pretty fun! And sexy. For once, I can post a personal ad where I am in a new town, alone; for more than a couple days. New town for me, only been here to LA twice! Hit me up!

D

deleted18171021

I have free time next week, u interested in art museum? Car museum? Korean spa? Thats pools, sauna, steam, relax guys only. Let me know

Semichrmedlfe

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi all! GROWR here! Been around here for a long time. Starting a new life, moving across the country - alone. Tennessee to Los Angeles! Wish me luck! Hope some of you will reach out. Would love to meet some of you in person in the LA area to keep each other company, I think I’m pretty fun! And sexy. For once, I can post a personal ad where I am in a new town, alone; for more than a couple days. New town for me, only been here to LA twice! Hit me up!
Hey man -- just seeing your post. I am near Pasadena. Married masc dad. Would totally be down to chat.