Just need some comments from people

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by onelastdance07, Dec 18, 2008.

1. onelastdance07

onelastdance07 New Member

Albums:
    If I lost about 150 pounds based on the pic on my profile would I be good looking. Would anyone want to date me I am just curious :)

2. onelastdance07

Albums:
    anyone anything

3. ges

ges Member

Albums:
    Yes, you would be good looking (and a whole lot healthier), and I'm sure you'd get dates.
    Cheers.

4. hctib1

hctib1 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    First, EVERYONE needs some work! Physically, mentally, spiritually. Maybe an attitute adjustment. Losing weight makes people look better -- but only to certain people. If you're happy with yourself, then you may want to lose weight to maintain your health. I know this sounds stupid and everyone says it but, you need to be happy with you. If YOU want to lose weight -- DO IT! But, don't do it to get a girl. There's someone for everyone and I'd hate to see you end up with a superficial chick. Besides, you're young. Getting in better shape is always a good idea. Especially if you're overweight! DO IT, but do it for the right reasons! The rest will come!

5. Northland

Gold Member

You aren't unattractive right now. A touch overweight perhaps; but, it's hard to tell if it's a full 150 in excess. You need to indicate your height and current weight for people to have a better idea of what you're carting around.

As for people dating you, there are lots of people who like men who have some meat on their bones. It's just a matter of how you present yourself. Go out there with your head held high.

6. onelastdance07

Albums:
    I am 6'3 around 390 so that may help out a little

7. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm with hctib1, if you want to lose weight go for it and it will make you feel better. It's best to have an intrinsic motivation to lose weight, if you don't really want it it'll be hard to succeed. You look cute, but you will look even better after losing those extra pounds. The real beauty might be inside, but a well toned wrapping will be a nice addition. :hug:

Draft saved Draft deleted