Just not horny. Help!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by alexm77, Dec 28, 2011.

1. alexm77

alexm77 Member

I really don't know what's going on. I'm able to get erections and cum, but I never really feel that excited or turned on. I have sex with a couple guys lately, but haven't been able to finish because I just didn't feel like my sex drive was up to par.

Any ideas on why my sex drive seems to be sucking lately? I'm a 21 year old college student. Obviously stress is a key factor lol.

What can I do to get it back to where it needs to be???

2. stnbl

stnbl Member

Why don't you stop forcing your self to anything sexual for a while like a week? Just focus on other stuff and when you're both psychologically and physically "reloaded", believe me you'll know.
    Cuz I can't see anything wrong it's just a fluctuation in your sexual life and there's no reason to turn it to a big bad problem. Plus: you already know there's a stress factor, so you can start you own little treatment by trying to remove that.

Good luck

#2 stnbl, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  3. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

I would add to the above: Are you taking proper care of your health - diet and exercise? Also, is there a chance that you're depressed? Depression crushes sexual desire...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice