Just not horny. Help!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by alexm77, Dec 28, 2011.

1. alexm77

alexm77 Member

I really don't know what's going on. I'm able to get erections and cum, but I never really feel that excited or turned on. I have sex with a couple guys lately, but haven't been able to finish because I just didn't feel like my sex drive was up to par.

Any ideas on why my sex drive seems to be sucking lately? I'm a 21 year old college student. Obviously stress is a key factor lol.

What can I do to get it back to where it needs to be???

2. stnbl

stnbl Member

Why don't you stop forcing your self to anything sexual for a while like a week? Just focus on other stuff and when you're both psychologically and physically "reloaded", believe me you'll know.
    Cuz I can't see anything wrong it's just a fluctuation in your sexual life and there's no reason to turn it to a big bad problem. Plus: you already know there's a stress factor, so you can start you own little treatment by trying to remove that.

Good luck

#2 stnbl, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  3. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

I would add to the above: Are you taking proper care of your health - diet and exercise? Also, is there a chance that you're depressed? Depression crushes sexual desire...

Draft saved Draft deleted