Just not possible...

cincin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh and Mr Hairyman, I do have to say you have a great chest for running fingers through. Makes me want to dig my fingers in and go to town...(damn I said that out loud didn't I?)

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He is about average. there is some that their so big that they hang down to their knees and their balls are 24" around with their cock over 18" around. They do it to show off with size and sex is the last thing they have on their minds. You should see it in person and play with them and see what turns them on.

isyoucrazy2009

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's actually a combination of saline and some other type inflation using some type of air... I'd rather mess around with a pump for a while let it get big and fat for a while then go back to normal! =]

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's actually a combination of saline and some other type inflation using some type of air... I'd rather mess around with a pump for a while let it get big and fat for a while then go back to normal! =]
Just for the heads up there is a no nudity clause for the avatars here...just thought I'd let you know befor you get banned.