Just Not That Into Her?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Principessa, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

Have you ever kissed a girl and NOT gotten an erection? If so, did that worry you? Or were you, "just not that into her?" :rolleyes: Did she notice?

2. crossy

Gold Member

njqt466 - You really need to qualify who this hypothetical girl is and the relationship to the potential Erector.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Really? Didn't think that mattered. It's not your mom, sister, or any other relative. :yuck: Let's say it's a girl you know from work or school whom you like and would like to get to know better. You meet in a social setting, perhaps at a birthday party.

Sheesh, I didn't mean for this to turn into a fictitious story. :tongue:

4. crossy

Gold Member

nj - OK If the girl is someone I might know under the above circumstances and hail from say NW Georgia, in her early forties with a hot body and be sharp as a tack with an albeit acerbic wit, there is no doubt an extended liplock would enable a raging erection. In this writers case, however, due to genetics, the erection would be unremarkable.

5. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

ehh, guess it would depend if i was attracted to her so yeah i guess it would mean i'm not into her. course, our dicks are kinda tempermental so it could be stress, we just came, drugs..... lots of stuff

6. joeis8x6

joeis8x6 New Member

Kissing has never really given me an erection, lol... It requires a bit more contact than just smoochin'.

7. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Kissing gives guys hard ons?

8. Principessa

Gold Member

hahaha Well my ascerbic wit appreciates your self-deprecating humor.

Uhmm, yeah! :cool: Am I not supposed to have my body pressed up aginst them when I kiss them? :confused::eek:

Believe it or not I have two friends (1-M, 1-F) with whom this was a topic of discussion recently:
    • My personal experience has always been that kissing makes guys get hard. I thought that was natural; and happend to all guys. :redface: :kiss:
    • One of my female friends realized her marriage was over when her husband not only stopped wanting sex, but noticed he never became hard from her kisses anymore.
    • I have a platonic male friend who becomes incredibly embarassed when he becomes erect from kissing a girl. He thought that would send the wrong message to the girl.
    I think this may just be one of those things where every man is different. Apparently for some men the lips are not connected to their cock, and for others it is. :rolleyes:

9. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, a good kiss with a hot girl in very close proximity does tend to bring the little guy to life.

10. D_Mylor Mentallydaft

D_Mylor Mentallydaft Account Disabled

if the girl dose it right

11. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    contrary to common belief of younger people, the act of kissing is not connected to the penis. There is a whole mess of brain wiring that develops as you learn....then have to unlearn to get hard again.

12. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    I made out with girls playing spin the bottle growing up before I came out. Was never into it. But when it came time to french kiss one of the other guys in the group, you can bet my little fat in the closet ass was all giddy and happy!

13. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I can kiss, but 9 times out of 10 I wont. I actually have an arrangement with the guy I'm fucking right now that there is to be no kissing.

14. cute5

cute5 New Member

Kissing has never been a turn-on for me. What will be happening in the near future is.

15. mrhungdinger

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That depends on whether the kiss was on the mouth or the member. A kiss on the lips can and might cause an erection, but not always. A kiss on the cock, always. ;^D

16. GentJack

GentJack New Member

Well the girl I currently am kissing, when we do I can feel the passion and want that she has in those kisses. I definitely get a hard on from knowing just where else she wants to go.

17. Ramsey

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh yes indeed. If we get worked up enough I will be leaking precum without any clothing even coming off.

18. D_Beau Nerr

D_Beau Nerr New Member

Kissing doesn't give me a hardons but when she starts grinding on my croth now that's a different thing.

19. D_Allison Chains

D_Allison Chains Account Disabled

i don't think i've ever kissed a guy without him getting hard.

now, i'm NOT bragging -- when i say "kissed" i mean full on making out. I've kissed a guy on the lips -- you know, quickly to say goodbye or whatever -- and im sure he didn't get hard. but when i make out with someone i am VERY touchy -- my hands usually start around their neck and wind up on their thigh :silly: i've been told that i'm a good kisser, but it may very well be the contact and proximity to his cock when my hand landed on his inner thigh.

i think it's all about the chemistry -- i think if a guy is not into you, not feeling physical attraction, then his body won't respond. Either that, or he has great self-control.

20. tallmanluke

tallmanluke New Member

Well let's see...

I had a girlfriend who would give me a raging boner just by looking at me the wrong (right?) way.

There was a girl I was in the process of hooking up with... but when it came to hide the sausage, I lost the erection. A few days later I tried again... floppy floppy! It really confused, and scared me. A couple days later I landed a bigger (but more sexually attractive) girl, and I held my boner long enough to run 50 feet to get a condom and back and still poke her with a raging boner.

Some girls, for some strange reason, can't keep me going.

Draft saved Draft deleted