just one man for me ... eastern washington state

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by D_MulerWatchesOwl, Jan 1, 2010.

1. D_MulerWatchesOwl

D_MulerWatchesOwl New Member

ok, first, i love sucking big dick, i can do it for hours and swallow every drop of cum. i live in eastern washington state and i am looking to meet a guy who i can see on a regular basis. to be more specific, i'd like to meet a guy who is very well hung and the guy i am looking for loves loves loves his dick sucked and loves to fuck tight ass. i am attracted to tall guys who have hair on their chest/tummy/crotch. if you have ever thought to yourself, "i wish i had a guy who'd suck me off anytime i want..." - then i am your guy. i am cleancut, masculine, straight acting (yes i am gay), i am 5'8", 175#, dark hair, 40 years old, workout. i live in a rural area and it is "country living" here ... wouldn't it be nice if you could find a guy like me who lives in the country and you could just get away for the weekend, spend the weekend with me and just get all your needs taken care of? yes, i love big dick, i love servicing a man, i like being submissive - even though i am masculine and a former u.s. marine. i have a face pic. if you are serious - email me.

2. JetID

JetID New Member

Albums:
    Interesting. Can't email you, no matter how serious I am :( Can't PM you either.

Draft saved Draft deleted