Just ordered a pump :)

w1llber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, iv been doing pe for nearly 6 months now and have gained a good amount in length mainly down to stretches but whatever iv tried my girth was really stubborn. This is why i decided to buy a pump and see if that works well for increasing my girth, i bought the best one i could afford and it has the all important guage etc so fingers crossed il be pumping safely in a few days :)

Thought id start this thread as il prob need some advice pretty soon and i can also give my feedback on here for anyone whos interested

Wish me luck :biggrin1:

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have you ever had trouble when doing PE? I have tried and tried and as soon as I touch it I get hard I have tried many different sataes of mind etc even tried doing it when totally drunk and still get too hard to jelq any tips would be great.

w1llber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have you ever had trouble when doing PE? I have tried and tried and as soon as I touch it I get hard I have tried many different sataes of mind etc even tried doing it when totally drunk and still get too hard to jelq any tips would be great.
Well iv always stretched and jelqued so the jelquing was primarily used for girth. As far as i know the more erect you are when you jelq the more you work girth and the softer you are it works the length more. At a gues Im usually between 50 and 75% erect when i jelq. Some of the other guys will prob be able to help you out more though

Just a thought but maybe try some of that de-sensitising spray people use for premature ejaculation if you think youre getting to erect

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spray wont help i dont cum while im doing it I just get hard, but its not from the touch, If I think about jelqing he gets al excited b4 I even get there.

I get hard if a hot guy sneezes my way from 20 mile away. what I need is something to stop me getting a hardon at all but then I run the risk of it dammaging things permanently so Id rather not.