Just ordered a pump :)

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by w1llber, Apr 16, 2008.

1. w1llber

w1llber New Member

Hey guys, iv been doing pe for nearly 6 months now and have gained a good amount in length mainly down to stretches but whatever iv tried my girth was really stubborn. This is why i decided to buy a pump and see if that works well for increasing my girth, i bought the best one i could afford and it has the all important guage etc so fingers crossed il be pumping safely in a few days :)

Thought id start this thread as il prob need some advice pretty soon and i can also give my feedback on here for anyone whos interested

Wish me luck :biggrin1:

2. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    have you ever had trouble when doing PE? I have tried and tried and as soon as I touch it I get hard I have tried many different sataes of mind etc even tried doing it when totally drunk and still get too hard to jelq any tips would be great.

3. k-holiday

k-holiday New Member

Albums:
    what is PE?

4. w1llber

w1llber New Member

PE = penis enlargemant :wink:

5. w1llber

w1llber New Member

Well iv always stretched and jelqued so the jelquing was primarily used for girth. As far as i know the more erect you are when you jelq the more you work girth and the softer you are it works the length more. At a gues Im usually between 50 and 75% erect when i jelq. Some of the other guys will prob be able to help you out more though

Just a thought but maybe try some of that de-sensitising spray people use for premature ejaculation if you think youre getting to erect

6. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    Spray wont help i dont cum while im doing it I just get hard, but its not from the touch, If I think about jelqing he gets al excited b4 I even get there.

I get hard if a hot guy sneezes my way from 20 mile away. what I need is something to stop me getting a hardon at all but then I run the risk of it dammaging things permanently so Id rather not.

7. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    Im not one of those lucky guys who seem to have a "semi" state Im either hard or soft nothing in between.

Draft saved Draft deleted