Just out of sheer curiosity...

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by SomeGuyOverThere, Feb 16, 2007.

1. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Are there actually any other LPSGers up here in North East Scotland?

Usually on big forums I find other people who are living in the NE, and often other folks in sunny, miserable, grey Aberdeen, but LPSG seems to be pretty low on us Scots!

Is there a nation wide conspiricy? Do we have a national shortage of big dicks? (do we have a national shortage of Gay men? I sometimes wonder)

Hello?

2. sticky

sticky New Member

Hi there.

I'm sure there must be lots of guys with big dicks in Scotland but I'm afraid I'm not one of them. I read this forum from time to time with interest but I'm of average size. Like you I'm of, er, indefinitely sexuality and am happy to discuss things.

I notice you posted this question a while ago and only just stumbled across it. Did you get any ohter replies?

3. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Nope.

Tried some dating sites with people in my area and all I found were people with stolen pics from LPSG. o_O

4. sticky

sticky New Member

That's a shame. Are you only looking to chat to guys with big dicks like yours?

5. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

Sorry for the late reply, I'm not really looking for sex chat, I'm just looking to talk to people about anything, possibly have a relationship with guys/gals my own age.

Cock size doesn't matter to me (no ,really it doesn't!) what I'm concerned about is the the guy it;'s attached to isn't a prick. :p

Draft saved Draft deleted