Just passing though

13X: Guys/Gals,

Just found the site on the internet and just wanted to stop through.

Does Jelqing really work? I hear that it can damage the penis.

Is there really such thing as average or is that just BS? Man, you guys are HUNG!

I guess I am on the small side but it works for my girlfreind and she has had some big ones according to her! LOL

Hope she doesn't get a hold of one of you! :D

I am 5.5" in. L and 5.5" in W which is why I am "passing through" the LPSG. LOL

The enlargement operation scares me. What if they mess up? LOL

Anyone know where the SPSG site is? :D

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I have been critised by other members because I am certain that it is imossible to extend the erect penis. you might as well say you could extend your finger by rubbing cream into it. As for those who give 'neck stretching' women as example should realise that this is ligament strtching - quite different. Please don't waste your money on pills, creams, exercises. They will not work permenently.
as for 5.5'' - you are average. the average on this site is reckoned to be about 9'' so - you choose whether to stay or not

13X:
Originally posted by tripod2004@Jun 3 2004, 09:13 PM
I have been critised by other members because I am certain that it is imossible to extend the erect penis. you might as well say you could extend your finger by rubbing cream into it. As for those who give 'neck stretching' women as example should realise that this is ligament strtching - quite different. Please don't waste your money on pills, creams, exercises. They will not work permenently.
as for 5.5'' - you are average. the average on this site is reckoned to be about 9'' so - you choose whether to stay or not
Cool Bro! Thanks for replying.................

It seems impossible to me to stretch a penis without damage. You are right, it is ligament stretching.....But I could be wrong.

I saw these natives, on TV, whose ritual was to roll and stretch their penises on a stick. Ouch! They roll them up and wear them like that.

So you got me. My chance of stretching to 9" is impossible! LOL

Even if I did, what damage have I done to it.

Hey, shave your pubic hair. Adds an 1 1/2 right off the bat! LOL I am at 7" now!

Don't get me wrong, every guy wants a big one. But what are you going to do............

Peace!

PS. What the hell do you guys need a support group for? Us normal guys need a support group! That's like having a millionare's support group! WTF!

Britannic

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by tripod2004@Jun 3 2004, 09:13 PM
I am certain that it is imossible to extend the erect penis. you might as well say you could extend your finger by rubbing cream into it.
I wouldn't say it's impossible. I'd say improbably. The difference between your penis and your finger is that your finger has bones in it. Your penis does not. Therefore, while I agree it's improbably I wouldn't go so far as to say impossible.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

13X:
Originally posted by Britannic@Jun 4 2004, 08:29 PM

I wouldn't say it's impossible. I'd say improbably. The difference between your penis and your finger is that your finger has bones in it. Your penis does not. Therefore, while I agree it's improbably I wouldn't go so far as to say impossible.

Just my thoughts on the matter.
Would you try to do it?

I read an article today. In India, some use weights for stretching. 16" is not uncommon but you lose girth at the same time. Go figure.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had to say something before I bust, but weights by and large are much more dangerous than anyone realizes in penis enlargement. I've found that jelqing is very effective due to the fact that there is more preparation and sufficient time for recovery. If you want to learn more, go to JELQ-USA.COM and look their stuff over. It's very informative. ;)

13X:
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Jun 4 2004, 11:41 PM
I had to say something before I bust, but weights by and large are much more dangerous than anyone realizes in penis enlargement. I've found that jelqing is very effective due to the fact that there is more preparation and sufficient time for recovery. If you want to learn more, go to JELQ-USA.COM and look their stuff over. It's very informative. ;)
Chuck,

Trust me........I would NEVER put weights on my d*ck! LOL

NEVER!

I was just making a statement............ :lol:

No one answered my question. Why do you guys need a freaking support group? Guys like me need a support group, not you! :(

Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Lake Los Angeles (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tripod:

Here you are again the naysayer. You are entitled to your opinion, that you can't permanently extend the length and/or girth of a penis, but you are WRONG. The members here who have tried it and SUCCEEDED like Benderten2001 (and myself to a limited extent in GIRTH) are living PROOF and we are NOT paid endorsers or sellers of any particular system or device.

I don't know why you keep pitching your "flat earth" view of reality in this area. It is not only inaccurate but misleading to those that come here for advice and may want to give penis enlargement a try. All who have and succeeded admit it takes time, dedication and finding a device and/or system that works for them, since physiologies vary.

To 13X:

Go the www.thundersplace.com for staters. It is a FREE PE enlargmenent forum of hundreds of PE'ers who share techniques (with and without devices) and report results in an honest, unbiased manner. Make up you own mind instead of following the uninformed opinion of Mr. Tripod and others like him passing themselves off as experts in an area that they have not even TRIED nor even taken the time to properly RESEARCH.

13X:
Originally posted by Jimbo@Jun 5 2004, 05:16 AM
Tripod:

The members here who have tried it and SUCCEEDED like Benderten2001 (and myself to a limited extent in GIRTH) are living PROOF and we are NOT paid endorsers or sellers of any particular system or device.

Please tell me a little about your results...... :D Especially girth! That seems harder to do that length.....

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you'll find the increase in girth comes more readily than length, 13x. As of today I have done PE 125 times, skipping very few days. My girth was 5.75 when I started and now it's a full 6 inches around. My length seems longer in my fist and even seems to come out further from my pubes, but I'm not but maybe 1/8 longer than before stretches and jelqs. Just the process of doing the exercises is something to look forward to and enjoyable for me. Benderten2001 gave me lots of encouragement when I began my exercises and he won't stear you wrong. Good luck and keep that determination, man.

Luke

Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Lake Los Angeles (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
13X:

I gained a little more than 1/2 inch going from 7 inches to just over 7.5 inches (measured at the base). The gain was uniform throughout my entire shaft. Also my penis head is very significantly larger and more bulbous.

Jimbo

13X: Sounds interesting....but I guess I am not motivated because I guess we are all brain washed into thinking that there is nothing that you can do to increase size.

How do you start PE? I assume that is Penis Exercise or Extensions. I don't know?

The Jelq device. Is that any good?

What exercises do you guys perform?

I often hear about men having erection problems after performing these exercises for a length of time. Is that true?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by 13X@Jun 7 2004, 01:16 PM
Sounds interesting....but I guess I am not motivated because I guess we are all brain washed into thinking that there is nothing that you can do to increase size.

How do you start PE? I assume that is Penis Exercise or Extensions. I don't know?

The Jelq device. Is that any good?

What exercises do you guys perform?

I often hear about men having erection problems after performing these exercises for a length of time. Is that true?
It can be interpeted in any of those expressions, there 13X, but the more accepted term is usually [/B]Penis Enlargement, I.E., to enlarge your penis. Now the Jelqing device is good for the money, so long as you follow the instructions.

A good informative site for you bone up(No pun) is
Penis Enlargement Magazine.com They have great articles on the subject and can recommend some great sites for PE. Hey, it's the way I found the Large Penis Support Group, and I am grateful. ;)