Just Pumping and permanent results (for pumpers only)

robbie2073

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everybody know after a pump session you get a fatter heavier penis than normal condition.But of course that results are not permanent and goes away in a couple of hours or even less time depending of the intensity of the pumping session.So peoples tends to say pumping gains are not permanent.
But i bet if you pump every day with a constant and safe pressure in the right way for months you should gain something permanent it would make sense...
At least keeping every day your penis at 105% should promote cell moltiplications like a lot of tribes do with other parts of the body...
A lot of people said pumping helped a lot more for girh than lenght other says pumping alone give you few or no results.
A lot of peoples do pumping+jelqing+clamping and other various techniques combined so is difficult for them to answer you if pumping in more or less responsable of permanent gains than other tecniques.
I would like ti know if there are people just pumped for several months costantly and if they get permanent gains?
And would be very interesting to know not just the results but also the pumping routine provides you the best results.
How long you pump every day?
How many sessions?Let's say you pump 1 hour every day
you do 12x5 min 6x10min 3x20 min or 2x30 min or even a 60 min non stop(wich i don't think is safe...)????
And the best pressure promotes permanent gain is 2 ,4, 6 ,8 or 10 hg low or high?

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seems to me that I have been pumping for 3 years. I try to pump 5 times a week or more, over an hour, with low pressure. If I am pumping just my cock, I go 10 min in the tube, then jelq with lube for 4-5 min. I make sure I am well hydrated and drink 2 quarts or more of water while pumping. With just pumping the cock, I will have about 1/4 inch room between my cock and the tube, as the session goes on, I start to pack the bottom, the pack moves up the shaft, and I really start to get fat.

Over the last several months I have gone back to pumping in the Bullmaster, doing both the cock and balls... I will pump them every other day for up to 2 hours (during those days I don't pump my cock). What I have been getting is more thickness in my cock and good sack stretching and while pumped my balls go from medium sized eggs to larger than extra large, the sack is nice and puffy and my cock is real fat. Trading off I notice that I am getting more pack in the tube I just use for my cock.

Change, well I am thicker while soft, and thicker when hard. I also am getting stretch in my shaft skin, to the point (I am cut) that the shaft skin is now coming over the rim and half way covering my head. I figure in another couple of years I will look un-cut. Gotta love pumping, as there is nothing better than growing ones balls and swinging the sack back and forth with a full bone.

Reactions: vaun

robbie2073

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems to me that I have been pumping for 3 years. I try to pump 5 times a week or more, over an hour, with low pressure. If I am pumping just my cock, I go 10 min in the tube, then jelq with lube for 4-5 min. I make sure I am well hydrated and drink 2 quarts or more of water while pumping. With just pumping the cock, I will have about 1/4 inch room between my cock and the tube, as the session goes on, I start to pack the bottom, the pack moves up the shaft, and I really start to get fat.

Over the last several months I have gone back to pumping in the Bullmaster, doing both the cock and balls... I will pump them every other day for up to 2 hours (during those days I don't pump my cock). What I have been getting is more thickness in my cock and good sack stretching and while pumped my balls go from medium sized eggs to larger than extra large, the sack is nice and puffy and my cock is real fat. Trading off I notice that I am getting more pack in the tube I just use for my cock.

Change, well I am thicker while soft, and thicker when hard. I also am getting stretch in my shaft skin, to the point (I am cut) that the shaft skin is now coming over the rim and half way covering my head. I figure in another couple of years I will look un-cut. Gotta love pumping, as there is nothing better than growing ones balls and swinging the sack back and forth with a full bone.

You didn't answer if you pump for 1 hour non stop or for example 6 session 10 min.
Cause i think if you pump non stop for a such long time you can seriously damage your cock...
Ok you said your penis is bigger...But let me ask you bigger just after a pump session or a pumping period or also bigger if you don't pump for a week?
And your erections quality is improved the same or even worst?
After your session do you get red spots blisters donught's effects?
Last thing:pumping at your pressure how long you get in the tube more than your best erect size? Let's say if you are 18 cm how long you get with a safe pressure (4-5 hg) in the tube? 0,2-0,5 cm more?

Reactions: hanginout

girthking

Experimental Member
Media
If you pump for years on a regular basis then decide to stop your penis should be somewhat permanently changed. my cock has changed unpumped (permanently thicker).The best thing to do is to take a picture of your cock before you set on your pumping journey. Then pump regular for year, take a week off and see the difference in how your penis looks compared to the picture. I find this much more accurate that than random measurements as you get to see the whole shape of your cock.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
so it seems that pumping safely for severl years leads to permament gains... are these gains made of thicker skin or just real expansion of the spongy tissue?? and do your cocks get hard or do they just stay semi after all these years of pumping? just curious..

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
so it seems that pumping safely for severl years leads to permament gains... are these gains made of thicker skin or just real expansion of the spongy tissue?? and do your cocks get hard or do they just stay semi after all these years of pumping? just curious..
It's your penis, Mystic Wolf; there's just... more of it. It's not spongy, it doesn't have thicker skin; it's not because you're walking around with a semi all the time. It's just as solid (not spongy) as it's ever been; there's just more there.

backwoodsstud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Still get harder than ever..hell harder than in my 20s.stretching is a must alomg with pumping for serious growth.