''just pumping away''

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recall reading a study about this in psych class many, many years ago. It was presented that our brains process positives rather than negatives. So if you want your spouse to remember to pick up milk on the way home from work, you would say, "Remember to get the milk," instead of, "Don't forget the milk," which is really telling him/her to, "Forget the milk."
ooo, now THAT is interesting.
certainly works that way with kids!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All you ladies are programmed differently and there are many guys that can't read their lover. Might take a little "coaching" sometimes. This is assuming that you actually know what you want ;)

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then why do we have the word don't if it tells us to do the opposite of what we want it to do? Or any other negatives? Our brains may process things as a positive first, but I can't believe that it can only process positives.
I'm not sure it's even about the positives versus the negatives. I think it's more about the brain prioritizing tasks over context. Forget and cum are actions, even with the "don't" preceding them the mind will process the action and sometimes even complete it before it processes that you're not to do it.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have an ex who loved having a guy riding her hard and bang away. That was her thing. Fortunately, she liked having other things done with her too.

Years ago I knew a lady who said that she had seen a stag film with a guy in it that had to be her husband. She said you could not see his face, but his robotic fucking had to be him, he was sooo boring.

A few years before that I was staying at a motel one night. Thanks to really thin walls I heard a guy and gal (I assume a woman) come in. Shortly there was a very rhythmic creaking of the bed that went on for 10 or so minutes. Don't think he changed pace at any time. I could tell they were talking but not enough to understand what they were saying. Never heard any cries from her. I know that is not my style and I couldn't keep up that kind of pace. I guess it works for some women.

Another time at a motel, found me waking up to obvious thrusting from the room next to us. The heads for the beds had to be on opposite sides of the wall. This time the action was varied and more to my style of fucking. From what I heard she had a good time. As we were leaving the room I got to see a nice looking, leggy blond coming out of the next door room. A real treat.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was only one good reason to bring up this thread. To remind me how much I miss Dolfie!

Hassall

Sexy Member
Media
Eugene, Oregon, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
anytime I do a guy, they can't last long enough to do any serious pussy pounding, so I would welcomeit for the sentation of just getting fucked long and hard and just being able to enjoy it since it normally ends way to quick for me.

Hmmm,maybe its because younger men seem to not last as long....try fucking older men :biggrin1: