Just purchased the qep extender.

Before anyone bitches: Yes, I am aware I have a big dick already and no, I am not greedy.

I have always been curious is the reviews on these things are legitimate or not. I have never been able to find reviews with picture evidence so I will make it a point to do monthly pictures with legitimate measurements.

I plan on wearing it at night while sleeping maybe 4 or 5 times a week. We shall see what happens.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I've been using an X4 since February and strongly advise against trying to use any extender while sleeping. I once napped in mine... ONCE. I only "slept" for two hours or so and woke up just in time. My head was getting cold and numb, and that's exactly what you don't want to happen. Fortunately, I didn't suffer injury or serious pain, but that's a big no-no, and it could have ended up much worse. DON'T sleep in any extender.

God's speed in your quest!

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the insight. I'll avoid it then.

@Peter Brown II No she doesn't know but she wouldn't give two fucks if I told her. I probably will bring it up but I already know what her first response will be. "Why in the FUCK would you need it to be bigger??".

Honestly, I wanted to try it for a few months, discreetly, and see if she notices a difference.

That was my plan too, initially. However, I soon determined that it would be nice to be able to wear it whenever I want at home without having to hide it, etc. If that's what you want... cool. But don't trade off hours just to keep it a secret--especially if you know she'll be cool about it anyway. In the studies, 6 hrs/day is the common regiment. However, there's at least one very credible study showing similar results using it 4 hrs/day for six months (other studies are 6hrs/day for four months). As for me, I'm 4 to 5 months at an average of 3hrs/day (guessing but trying to be realistic), and I seem to be on track for results at least as promising as in the studies. I'm learning that it's all about total hours used on not how they're racked-up. I also believe that larger organs grow faster/more, and most of the guys in these studies started out average or smaller than average. My flaccid gains were huge and quick, and I think that's because I had more meat hanging in the first place. Also, guys who start out larger have fewer compliance issues, since our heads don't slip out of the noose, etc. They just work better with cocks that are longer and with larger heads/glans to start with.

I've been using an X4 since February and strongly advise against trying to use any extender while sleeping. I once napped in mine... ONCE. I only "slept" for two hours or so and woke up just in time. My head was getting cold and numb, and that's exactly what you don't want to happen. Fortunately, I didn't suffer injury or serious pain, but that's a big no-no, and it could have ended up much worse. DON'T sleep in any extender.

God's speed in your quest!

Thanks for the insight. I'll avoid it then.

@Peter Brown II No she doesn't know but she wouldn't give two fucks if I told her. I probably will bring it up but I already know what her first response will be. "Why in the FUCK would you need it to be bigger??".

Honestly, I wanted to try it for a few months, discreetly, and see if she notices a difference.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I have the X4. I didn't buy the most elite package... it was just over $100 and came with everything I needed. The main thing--especially if you're large to start--is to make sure it comes with plenty of rod extensions. I outgrew the smaller ones very quickly (not because I was growing that fast per se', but because I was figuring out how much stretch I needed and what was needed for my already-long length). So, basically, once I figured it out, I immediately started using the longest rods. A week or two after that I added the smallest in addition to the longest for another 1/2 inch or so of stretch. To be honest, I kept it at that stretch for several months and just increased the length. I substituted the smallest extensions for the next size up, so now I'm using the longest rods plus the 2nd size up combined. It's confusing, I know, but basically you can screw them/stack them to make different combinations. My device is now well over 8 inches, but my erect length has always been greater than my stretch length, so my erections are significantly longer, and I estimate near 9 at this point. I have enough rods, that I should be able to stretch over 10 inches if I grow to that point, which would mean an erection of over 10 inches for me. That would be pretty amazing, and it may never happen, but at least I know I have enough rods for it. 10 inches is what I'm shooting for, if anyone cares.

Not to be too redundant, but I had another super hard erection last night, and it was waaay longer than when I started. Again, I estimate 9 inches, but it's hard to express how much of a difference even 1/2 inch of erect length means when you actually see it for yourself. You just kind of sit there in awe that it's actually working. My flaccid gains of even more shock me every time I pull it out. I soooo wish I did this years ago. 100% serious.

Because you feel the stretching constantly (behind the head). And i am turning a lot, and i cant sleep on my belly with the extender. But maybe you can sleep with it.

Let us know your gains.
Good luck!

Yikes. Well, I'll find out soon I guess. It would be impossible to wear any kind of stretcher at work due to my job so I'll have to make it work.

Reactions: Peter Brown II

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
How big do you want to get?

My starting point was 8.5, and I am intent on breaking 9 no matter what. As I said before, I suspect I'm already in the 9 inch erect range, but I'm not measuring for a couple more months. My job description actually changed, so I'm working from home and plan to get many more hours in the next two months. I'm be thrilled if I definitely cross the 9 inch threshold erect--not borderline but absolutely break the mark. That was my goal, and I'll consider the extending a huge success. However, I'll likely continue using regardless as long as I'm showing signs of growth. If I know I'm still growing and I have the time and energy to continue, I have no reason not to work toward 10 inches. I think that is an ambitious but possible feat given my 8.5 starting point, and it would be quite interesting to be in that very elite club.

Reactions: mateo9
D

deleted983382

Before anyone bitches: Yes, I am aware I have a big dick already and no, I am not greedy.

I have always been curious is the reviews on these things are legitimate or not. I have never been able to find reviews with picture evidence so I will make it a point to do monthly pictures with legitimate measurements.

I plan on wearing it at night while sleeping maybe 4 or 5 times a week. We shall see what happens.
It’s ok to be greedy!!! Get it huge bro!!!!

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have the Andropenis Ext. It looks exactly the same as yours. I cant (get in) sleep with it.

What size is your penis (bpel) and girth at this moment?

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yikes. Well, I'll find out soon I guess. It would be impossible to wear any kind of stretcher at work due to my job so I'll have to make it work.

I agree with you @thirdlegmeat !!!
Indeed the head was feeling cold.
Maybe thats why i wake up constantly...

@theuniDoes your partner knows you are gonna use it? Otherw

That was my plan too, initially. However, I soon determined that it would be nice to be able to wear it whenever I want at home without having to hide it, etc. If that's what you want... cool. But don't trade off hours just to keep it a secret--especially if you know she'll be cool about it anyway. In the studies, 6 hrs/day is the common regiment. However, there's at least one very credible study showing similar results using it 4 hrs/day for six months (other studies are 6hrs/day for four months). As for me, I'm 4 to 5 months at an average of 3hrs/day (guessing but trying to be realistic), and I seem to be on track for results at least as promising as in the studies. I'm learning that it's all about total hours used on not how they're racked-up. I also believe that larger organs grow faster/more, and most of the guys in these studies started out average or smaller than average. My flaccid gains were huge and quick, and I think that's because I had more meat hanging in the first place. Also, guys who start out larger have fewer compliance issues, since our heads don't slip out of the noose, etc. They just work better with cocks that are longer and with larger heads/glans to start with.

Thanks for the info. Which one did you buy?

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Their is a way to get 20% off at x4 I discovered. If you enter your email and info at the order screen then go all the way to the end without placing the order they send you an email with a bigger discount. I want to buy a new one once I have the money.

I have an old penimaster silver which is super glued together but still works, I got a knockoff chineese quick extender from Amazon that hurts to wear, and I sometimes use an autox sleeve with the small weight to keep it hanging well.
I really want the x4 kit that comes with the pills, only because it has all the accessories including the wide girth base. The springs are almost pinching my shaft as it is now on what I own.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Their is a way to get 20% off at x4 I discovered. If you enter your email and info at the order screen then go all the way to the end without placing the order they send you an email with a bigger discount. I want to buy a new one once I have the money.

I have an old penimaster silver which is super glued together but still works, I got a knockoff chineese quick extender from Amazon that hurts to wear, and I sometimes use an autox sleeve with the small weight to keep it hanging well.
I really want the x4 kit that comes with the pills, only because it has all the accessories including the wide girth base. The springs are almost pinching my shaft as it is now on what I own.

I'll admit, I don't need the wide girth base, but I love my X4. Sometimes, extending is uncomfortable, but that's the nature of the beast. I'm getting good results, and I can't see my X4 ever breaking, even if I used it for several years. The build is rock solid, and I really don't see any weak points. That combined with the fact that it came with enough extension rods to create over 10 inches of stretch in maximum formation, and I'm happy as a lark. I couldn't have asked for more for around $100.

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll admit, I don't need the wide girth base, but I love my X4. Sometimes, extending is uncomfortable, but that's the nature of the beast. I'm getting good results, and I can't see my X4 ever breaking, even if I used it for several years. The build is rock solid, and I really don't see any weak points. That combined with the fact that it came with enough extension rods to create over 10 inches of stretch in maximum formation, and I'm happy as a lark. I couldn't have asked for more for around $100.

Good to know, x4 doesn't list it's max length anywhere at All.