Just Putting It Out There...

spiritsong72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LTR oriented only. I don't mind casual dating, but casual sex is not on the menu.

I'm a listener by nature. I find people INFINITELY fascinating. I'm curious about their stories, where they've been, what they've experienced. I've learned so much from so many people. I'm grateful for the journey thus far.

Although rarely do I have the funds to make it happen, I love to travel. I love going places I've never been and exploring the local customs and culture. I've never been outside the United States but can't wait for the day I can spread my wings outside my homeland.

I love to laugh. Life is set up to be a series of tests and trials to make us stronger spirits. So much of life is difficult and what we perceive as the "dark night of the soul". Because of this, the more I can laugh at the ridiculousness and absurdity of it all the better I am for it. Here's a hint: The easiest way to get into my pants is make me laugh. The second third and fourth easiest way? You'll just have to find out.

I am a spiritual person. Yes, I do have a religion (you'll have to ask what it is) but my spirituality goes so much deeper than my religion. Spirituality is of utmost importance to me. We are not alone. Meaning, we are all connected to each other. And because of that, I respect the Divine in you as much as you should respect the Divine in me. Also my quest for spiritual knowledge knows no bounds. I want to know how different people connect to "God". It's fascinating to me and deepens my own relationship with the Universe.

Compatibility - even in differences - is of utmost importance to me. Even if we are complete opposites, our polarities must compliment each other in every way otherwise there's way too much friction. In other words, I'd rather you be completely different from me and somehow we "work" than to be a carbon copy of me and we're constantly at each other's throats.

Sexual compatibility is also extremely important to me. I hope to find someone who is equally as turned on by me as I am by him. I want to be in a relationship where sex is spontaneous and free, uninhibited and sometimes wild; and always an outgrowth of love. I'm a hugger, hand-holder, and when the moment hits me and the time is right a PDA'er (is that even a word? LOL). I hope to be in a relationship where there's no such thing as "too much affection".

To that end, here are my stats: GBM, 38 years old, 5'10" 235lbs, black hair, brown eyes, clean shaven face, moderately hairy, pierced nips, versatile bottom.

You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince. So I don't mind casual dating but ultimately I'm looking for a long term relationship with one person. Is it you?