Just putting it out there...

GuyanaPrince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not exactly new here, but thought it'd be proper to formally intro myself to the LPSG community. This is a great, little board - never a dull moment.

Love it.

GuyanaPrince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My grandfather came to this country from the Land of Many Waters, in the 1920s..and with practically no money. He passed down alot of Guyanese culture to my father, before he and my grandmother went their separate ways. Never officially divorced Gran - who knows why.

Guyana's culturally Carribean, geographically South American and demographically fifty percent East Indian - like me, a weird mix of styles and ideas. The highest waterfall, Kaieteur, is about 741 ft high. There's Carnival and alot of other excuses to pig out, dance badly and make a fool of yourself. A very diverse country - and you gotta love that flag. :madfawk::smile::biggrin1:

Never been to Guyana, but would like to,..someday.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome GuyanaPrince!

I used to know a Guyanese friend and her family was the most generous and genuinely welcoming I've ever met. Her mom whipped together a roti feast for five at 10pm and insisted we chow down. This was on the very first visit to her home.

GuyanaPrince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you all for the warm welcome. It's amazing how open and unpretensious this community is.

Has it always been this way? Was there ever a time, when you all wagged your oversized penises in the world's face and mocked the regular homo sapiens? Or chased away the average-endowed guys?

"Look at the size of my genitals, human -- its as big as big as a ferret! The pecker of a god! Away, worm! Away!"