Just received oral sex, girl jaw started hurting?

maxpower2

Just Browsing
Media
So last week it was my 21st and this girl i've been seeing gave me oral sex. She didn't make me cum or anything but she didn't finish because her jaw was hurting. So does this mean im big for her? I am a little above 7 inches and im thicker than the center of a toilet paper roll. Haven't measure girth yet. So what do u guys think?

OzSpeedoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey man, nice work good bday present.
one question, you ever gone down on a chick?
it does wear you mouth out to start with.
practice make perfect for both sides.

maxpower2

Just Browsing
Media
thanks for the info. and no i didn't go down on her cuz she didn't let me but i did finger her and f***ed her so who knows why? she said she had to be drunk for that one.lol

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife complains about her jaw hurting too if she blows me for too long. She likes giving, but just not for long periods of time.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its not your penis, it's her experience. My jaw used to hurt all the time but if you do it enough it stops hurting. Once youve had a big dick in your mouth regularly your muscles get "in shape" if you will. At least mine did.

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
My wife's jaw still gets sore. She has TMJ (I ought to sue her childhood orthodondist because apparently he fucked up her jaw when he did her braces).

Just be gentle with her until she gets used to it.

Another idea: Most of the nerves around around the head. So have her just keep the head in your mouth while she uses your hand on your shaft. You'll still cum and it'll feel amazing.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife has complained of this. and told me am too thick to go all the way down on. she focuses on my head, and gets my penis rock hard, fully engorged, at its absolute largest. then she mounts me, and slowly works herself down.

she told me long ago to never try to jam all of my cock in her mouth or the bjs will stop. she has shown me she can go 1/2 way down comfortably. so that's good enuf for me.

Sorry too disillusion anyone but I've ended up with a sore jaw from blowing smaller guys too. I like Mademoiselle Rouge's point about the chewing gum:

its a joint just like any other, it gets sore with over use and hyper extension. Ever chewed too much bubble gum and it hurts to keep chewing?

I get around the issue by using my hands the most, while licking and teasing with my mouth until he gets close to orgasm and then make sure the head is in my mouth.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry too disillusion anyone but I've ended up with a sore jaw from blowing smaller guys too. I like Mademoiselle Rouge's point about the chewing gum:

I get around the issue by using my hands the most, while licking and teasing with my mouth until he gets close to orgasm and then make sure the head is in my mouth.

Same! I've have masses of experience/done it loads of times and still my jaw aches especially if he takes an age to cum

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have a gal pal who was addicted to giving head,
to the point where she injured her jaw and was ordered to stop.
seriously.

...not that she did.

it always causes pain for me. and if any man complains that i've stopped because i'm in pain, his arse it outa here! what kind of ahole gets off when their partner is obviously unwilling and uncomfortable?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
all straight guys should buy a nice, fat dildo and try giving enthusiastic head for 45 minutes. time it. just so that you've experienced it from her POV.
take into account that some people have smaller mouths and suffer more discomfort than others.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
This thread makes me want head. Approved

all straight guys should buy a nice, fat dildo and try giving enthusiastic head for 45 minutes. time it. just so that you've experienced it from her POV.
take into account that some people have smaller mouths and suffer more discomfort than others.

I give women head for as long as it takes and never complain. You should try it sometime...

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
This thread makes me want head. Approved

I give women head for as long as it takes and never complain. You should try it sometime...

I would have thought given Dolfettes sexuality she has done.............but if not then i can vouch that giving a woman head isnt as jaw aching as giving a guy head.At least with a woman it isnt like having a lamp post in the mouth.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i give women head. it's a hell of a lot easier than sucking cock.

but if a guy doesn't like giving head then that's cool with me...i don't sulk, whine, pout or try shoving people's heads towards my parts if that ain't their cup of chai.

i'm considerate that way. you should try it some time.