Just recently bought a pump... I have a question

smartandfriendly

Just Browsing
Media
Do you warm up before the session ?
It's highly advisable to do some jelking before the pumping session with a lot of lubricant (baby oil). Once your penis is warm, it becomes more flexible and therefore will expand.
To conclude, try to have about 100 strokes before you start pumping and you will see the difference. And since your penis is not used to contain all those fluids that build up during pumping, it will take you time (few months) to reach the full capacity of your penis.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know why someone would say that to you B, but saying you keep the pressure on good is vague. What pressure are you using? Have you measured before and after each interval? What are you doing between these intervals? I suggest warming up, especially if you're new, but how you warm up is your decision. How long have you been pumping? How many times per week?

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I keep the pressure on good and do 15 minute intervals for an hour.... i have yet to have sustained any of the tube gains... what am i doing wrong?

I presume you are using lots (and lots) of moisturiser before / during and after pumping.? (It is essential to keep the skin soft, and avoid drying and cracking or flaking)
The warmer the better. If you can use the pump in bed under a warm duvet or in a hot tub/bath (for example) and perhaps try a little longer than an hour.
I once fell asleep with one on and by the time I woke up, there was no vacuum pressure left in the tube, but I almost didn't recognise my own dick I could hardly believe how swollen my dick was. Please note that I am not advising that you (or anyone) puts on a pump and then falls asleep with the pressure left on as this is dangerous; Blood vessels could burst or a blood clot could form - potentially very very serious.
I am suggesting leaving the tube/cylinder on, but with no pressure in the chamber....
Hope this is of interest.
Joe

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a gauge on my pump, and since I'm looking for length gains, I use a pretty high pressure for stretching. I slowly build the pressure up over a few minutes, and hold it. my sessions are 20-30 minutes long. it takes awhile to gain, only get the ruler out every 6 months.