just registered, wanted to say hi

barcode

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey there guys and gals, i am new here and this is a fun site.....i must say i really like how open people are to discuss their experiences and the fact people do not care if you are gay or straight.......it shows how this is all about the penis. Thank god!:D

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi, barcode, welcome to the site. I'm new haere, and alreay having a good time & feeling comfortable with these folks.

Art

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome, Barcode!

Don't be afraid to jump in with questions or answers. This IS a pretty friendly place. Have some laughs, get or give advice, learn new information, and make some wonderful new friends.;)

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome aboard barcode!

||| ||||| ||| | || !

One of my favourite haunts in Toronto was a great drinking and live music establishment in Toronto called barcode. I miss it.

Enjoy yourself here!

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
funny. there's a bar/lounge/café next to me called Barcode. i like going there; but, the smell of cigarettes kill me - literally.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
smokin the cigarette, pipe n cigar is verbotten everywhere in Toronto restaurants, bars and cafés

so you always see patios filled with smokers, or loitering outside the entrance.

Years ago when they first banned smoking in government buildings the swivel service workers would all smoke just outside the entrances even on the coldest winter day, and in Ottawa some Russian diplomats were touring the city, saw the smokers who were mainly female, and eventually asked their hosts:

"Vee had no idea? Tell us — is it not shockink to have so many prostitutes on street in your kapital in middle of daytime? "

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
barcode said:
Hey there guys and gals, i am new here and this is a fun site.....i must say i really like how open people are to discuss their experiences and the fact people do not care if you are gay or straight.......it shows how this is all about the penis. Thank god!:D

Welcome to our world, lol.........hope to catch you around!