Just regular problems with bf

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone, I don't even know if this is the right section for this kind of issue but i've joined the site just today (and sorry for my english!)

So, to be honest, i've a boyfriend and we're together from 5 years, and I have the classic fear is gonna be over soon. Maybe i'm paranoic lol, but I think sex is no longer ass good as before, it's never been fantastic, always good but normal, but know i feel less passion.

So....i'm just paranoic as i said, or maybe i can do something? Do you think is just a sentimental thing or we can adjust things with sex?

Sorry again, I'm kind of afraid to even share these things and worried it's not appropriate for this site, but i saw a lot more experienced girls than me here :)

Crowe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well the only tip I can give you is talk about it. To be honest Sex is a thing, but it shouldn't influence the whole relationship (unless there are obvious problems). If the problem is only about the sex then I wish I could give you both a knock on the head. All the other problems you can talk about and solve it that way.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Could you expand on the problem please, @C41ara ? Are you paranoid in general, always fearing the worst? Is that your nature, or is paranoia only something you feel regarding your boyfriend? How long have you felt there was a decline in passion, and what have you tried to do about that so far? And anyway, what do you mean there is less passion? Are you bored during sex? Are you disinterested before it even starts? Does he agree with your assessment that something has changed? Are you just in a rut, and sex has become same time, same place, same position, same routine? What specifically do you mean?

Don't be self-conscious about your English. There are native speakers with a poorer grasp than you've got. Welcome to LPSG.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the answers.

First of all, I'm not paranoid in general :D but it's not easy to explain, of course, because it's something about perception. Yes, i feel less passion from him, but again, it's something I feel, not something concrete, so isn't easy to explain and isn't easy to fix. Maybe it's just a normal thing, we're young and almost grown up together sexually speaking, so he's getting bored and i feel it.

Or maybe I'm the one who's getting bored - after all I've joined here - and I'm projecting my fears on him. Sorry, I don't wanna go too Freudian on this issue, just my complicate thoughts :D

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the answers.

First of all, I'm not paranoid in general :D but it's not easy to explain, of course, because it's something about perception. Yes, i feel less passion from him, but again, it's something I feel, not something concrete, so isn't easy to explain and isn't easy to fix. Maybe it's just a normal thing, we're young and almost grown up together sexually speaking, so he's getting bored and i feel it.

Or maybe I'm the one who's getting bored - after all I've joined here - and I'm projecting my fears on him. Sorry, I don't wanna go too Freudian on this issue, just my complicate thoughts :D

But yeah, talk about the issue with him is always the best thing and most obvious thing to do.

yellowsub160

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been with my gf for over 5 years now and the sex constantly evolves and gets better. It helps we both have very high sex drives but we always try to please each other or find out something new. As others have said, you should talk to him and hopefully it'll work out.