Just saw Jason Statham in the Transporter

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really, but that was a good movie. The way he underplayed his role was excellent. Also, Qi Shu is simply adorable. The sequel sucked.

highlander4life

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He played recently in Crank (there's an interesting scene with him having sex in public) and Transporter 1, and Transporter 2 (two of my favorite movies). Before that, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels directed by Guy Ritchie (Madonna's husband) where he was discovered as an actor. Jason Statham.

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's an utter cock! Met him at the premier dinner of The Next Best Thing in London. Didn't talk to Maddie... but spoke to him. Homophobic asshole.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is as hot, if not hotter, than most actors coming out of Hollywood. I also think he exudes a really raw, masculine sex appeal. "Handsome Rob" is one of my favorite roles for him - he just gets to be cocky as anything. Speaking of sexy, Alex, any good shots? :rolleyes:

Ed

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ugh - his behaviour in the presence of Madonna (to impress Guy I guess - when it was Madge & Rupert's night - and which she thought was fun) put me off my princess for nearly a year.