Just saying hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

jakethesnake: I had been on this site before.... just re-joined. My name is Jake and I've been diagnosed with Penile Hypertrophy. 100% straight, was wondering if there were any ladies up for casual chat.... maybe more..... I figured this was the best place to come, with my.... size....

2. naughty

Gold Member

Hi Jake,
    Welcome back! I am sure you will find plenty to talk about.May I suggest that you just jump right into one of the many and varied conversations we have going at any one time. By the way. what exactly is hypertrophy?

naughty

3. Imported

Gold Member

jakethesnake: Well thank you Naughty...... baisicly Penile Hypertrophy means I've got extra hormones which make my cock continue to grow.... the doc says I'm still not done...

4. B_Carolina

B_Carolina New Member

Good day sir, welcome to the peanut gallery. Oh, and you may want to correct your yahoo messenger name as it's misspelled.

5. benderten2001

Gold Member

Jake, we're glad to have you!

Your presence here may prove especially beneficial for many of us as we've recently had some inquiries and interest regarding "excessive growth" due to hormonal imbalances.

Share with us as you like. We can learn from you no doubt and perhaps bring to an end our mere guessing about this kind of topic. Instead, you can tell us from your own personal experiences!

6. paulinparis

paulinparis New Member

Albums:
    And I hear there is a bridge for sale in Brooklyn

7. madame_zora

Gold Member

Welcome, Jake! I can imagine that you are not alone, but your situation is very rare and is probably looked at with skepticism by some. Most of us are very welcoming and will enjoy your insights, I know I will.

8. Imported

Gold Member

jakethesnake: Well I'd like to thank you all for the warm reception so far... I'll also be happy to entertain any questions you may have.... as far as my yahoo screen name goes Carolina, it's not mis-spelled. When I entered it in I accidentally put in "jakehtesnake" instead of "jakethesnake" sorry for the confusion.... :blink:

hope to hear from all of you again!

-JakE-

9. Imported

Gold Member

drhook: hi jake!
    please be warned that a user by the name of "grandapollon" is using what appears to be, and get this, another angle of a picture you had already submitted to the gallery....

10. Imported

Gold Member

jakethesnake: :lol: Thanx for the heads up....My pics have been stolen too many times to count now...

11. Imported

Gold Member

Jesse: Congratulations man, you have one of,if not the bigest Penises ever recorded, bet the ladies love it eh ? :D

12. Grande7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Jake, sorry to hear that people rip off your pics and say it is them ! That totally sucks ! By the way, was just wondering if you are circumsized or not ? Also, how big are you when soft ?

13. Imported

Gold Member

jakethesnake: Definetly Circumsized. and soft I'm close to 12 inches B)

14. Adam875

Adam875 Member

Gee, I've seen your pix but only just caught up with this Hypertrophy business. I mean these extra (spare?) hormones. Can you bottle a few and pop them in the post for me ? Let's know ...

15. Imported

Gold Member

jakethesnake: :lol: lol :lol:

16. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    I'm sorry, but my eyes just keep rolling into the back of my head when I read this thread... and an automatic scoff pops out. I must be coming down with something. Good to see you back on, Madame!

...Did you read MY post? Hehe. I fink ya'd like it.

17. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahah. That is priceless.

18. Imported

Gold Member

jakethesnake: It's comforting to know that there are still jerks out there.... thank you so much for the "support" :blink: :angry: :blink:

19. Imported

Gold Member

jakethesnake:
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahah. That is priceless.

20. B_8strong8long

B_8strong8long New Member

Jake, first let me say welcome. Second, I hate to be the nay-sayer, but I'm having a little trouble buying your claims and your pic. 16.5 inches is not just unlikely, it's world record material. If it's real you could be getting a lot more 'exposure' with the Guiness Book than here at LPSG.

I have a bit of experience with graphics, and it's my opinion that your picture is a morph. Who the hell am I, I could be wrong, but there are some indicators that say it's a really good morph. If you would post another picture of a different angle it would lay a lot of doubt to rest.

I do a lot of research into sexual topics for writing projects and I've never once encountered the condition you mention having. Now, I'm no doctor. But if you could point us to a website anywhere that details the disorder it would lend some credibility to your claims.

I'd question if a 16.5 inch penis could even become erect. I'd think that your erection, if it did work, wouldn't even be able to point at 3 o'clock like the one in the picture seems to. My best super hard erection is 9x7 and my dick is too heavy to point anywhere above 4 or 5 o'clcock. I think one twice as long and an inch thicker would be glued to 6 o'clock. Again, I could be wrong, but this is what people are thinking.

PS

Don't worry, I'm not 'hating', nor am I jealous in the least (shit, I wouldn't want my dick a hair bigger than it is). If you're for real I'd be interested to hear all about your experiences, I just need to be convinced.

Draft saved Draft deleted