Just saying hi

Pappy

Media
I have to agree with you 8strong8long, I'm no where near what JTS claims and I generally hang at 6 o'clock. When I am fully aroused, if I am standing, I point just in front of my feet, if I'm sitting down it points at my ankles.

I did a Google search for penile hypertrophy and this is what I found, http://www.atlasperovic.com/contents/1.htm . I really don't think this is what JTS's problem is but.............

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by drhook@Jul 15 2004, 09:41 AM
hi jake!
please be warned that a user by the name of "grandapollon" is using what appears to be, and get this, another angle of a picture you had already submitted to the gallery....
Yes and there is some guy at RateMySchlong that has a whole set of pictures that include the one that JTS is using here. They are all of the samr dick.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the link pappy,

That congenital anomoly shown doesn't look anything like Jake's morph, and frankly after seeing what penile hypertrophy really looks like I wouldn't run around claiming it (it doesn't look fun to me).

Jake, why don't you just post a picture of your real penis. Good, bad, indifferent, if you want to talk here at LPSG I bet everyone would be just fine talking to the real you.