Just saying Hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Dec 18, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Thunderboom: I have been browsing through topics for about 4 months now not sure if I am an LPSG type. I don't want to pose as a braggart, but I am 8" long and 6" thick. I have not too much of an idea if it is that great due to the fact that I have never been with anyone but my wife and my wife with me. I hope I might make this a home where I can discuss certain things that have eluded me since I was a kid. I personally have never seen myself as large, more like average. Well, maybe I will topic around sometime as I am curious about what I have been reading.

2. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    welcome Thunder !!

and as for thinking you are average, guess what? You are almost twice as big as the average male....so you are big.

Prep

3. Imported

Gold Member

TripodMillenium: You're about 33% larger than the average man.... give or take depending upon the study....

And you're around my exact measurements.... and you fall into average among us..... which makes you MOST CERTAINLY above the average for the general populace :D

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

Welcome, Thunderboom! You are certainly in the right place. Your stats put you well above average, and I hope you find answers to your questions. If not, just ask!

5. gj777uk

gj777uk New Member

Albums:
    I too have been lurking here for many months without posting a single thing. I wasn't sure I belonged - I'm only 7 X 6. It was only after an ex-girlfriend had said I was too large for her that I ended up looking here at all. I'd never really thought about my size before then (honest!), other than to think I was just average. As it turns out I have certainly enjoyed reading many interesting and intelligent postings over the months and I'd like to thank you for that. I hope to make some meaningful contributions myself in the future :)

James

PS I have tried posting a Public Album called 'James'. Don't know if it worked

Draft saved Draft deleted