Just saying 'Hi'

Pete_63_uk

Just Browsing
Media
Hi all,
I have just joined the group and I am mainly interested in what guys with a large penis do with it :). My friend's penis is 7 1/4 inches in length but it has a wide circumference. He had to go the local sex clinic to get extra large condoms to wear Do other guys have the same problem or are they able to compromise and wear normal size condoms?
I am 50% gay, in other words, bisexual and would be interested from hearing from anyone that feels the same.
Looking forward to this group and thanks for the time in reading my post.

Pete:smile:

Media
Pete_63_uk said:
Hi all, I have just joined the group and I am mainly interested in what guys with a large penis do with it :). My friend's penis is 7 1/4 inches in length but it has a wide circumference. He had to go the local sex clinic to get extra large condoms to wear Do other guys have the same problem or are they able to compromise and wear normal size condoms? I am 50% gay, in other words, bisexual and would be interested from hearing from anyone that feels the same.
Looking forward to this group and thanks for the time in reading my post. Pete:smile:

Looking forward to having both sides of you here. Enjoy the site, you'll find what you are looking for. Welcome to LPSG, Pete!:biggrin1: