Just sex

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not meeting alot of women I can see myself in a relationship with, I am also not willing to lie and pretend like i'm into a girl when in reality I can't stand her for many reasons. I have a problem inwhich I mainly respect a person based on his/her smarts. The ability to be happy around (conversation etc) my partner is crucial, and if I can't do that for a number of reasons I can't be in a relationship with the female. Well I recently met an African young lady, who knows alot but she is a christian (staunch one at that) and she won't have sex until after marriage. I am loving the time we spend with each other tho, I want to do everything with her.

Here is the problem, I want to meet females who are willing to just have sex without the painful conversation. I don't want to lie, and the truth is I really can't stand talking to alot of females my age. Even the ones in college aren't always as informed to the degree I would need for me to be comfortable enough to make them my GF.

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have a problem inwhich I mainly respect a person based on his/her smarts. The ability to be happy around (conversation etc) my partner is crucial, and if I can't do that for a number of reasons I can't be in a relationship with the female.

You are simply looking for your partners in the wrong places. Where did you meet this attractive African lady? Look there for more like her.

Your solution is not to find women who will have sex without the "painful conversations" for two reasons:

1. Personal satisfaction. You will find the sex unfulfilling. Sex is not merely the act of masturbating inside of a vagina; it is equal parts mental and physical.
  2. Respect for others. If you're not willing to buy a Fleshlight (as dolfette suggests), you shouldn't assume that women wish to be treated like one. All women (with the possible exception of prostitutes) expect to form some sort of mental or spiritual bond with you during sex. To use an analogy, it would be disrespectful to be there for the fireworks, but not show up for the picnic beforehand.
Although it may seem like it, you are not on some deserted island devoid of opportunities. You've implied that you're a smart guy, so put your smarts and efforts into meeting women who stimulate you intellectually instead of whining and looking for an easy way out.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All the women you meet are going to have sexual equipment of some sort. Find someone to talk to first, and among them will be at least one who enjoys sex too. It's a big insult to a woman OR a man to treat them like just a rutting biological convenience. If you are running into girls who treat you like a piece of meat and think it's because they don't want to relate to your brain, and it makes you feel you can't stand them, don't do the same.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you really do like this person as much as you say you do, then you would respect her views and not have sex till marriage.

Going behind her back and fucking other women in MY opinion is a pretty low move, it shows a total lack of respect towards her.

what you want to hear is; shag a prostitute, sorted.

If I were you I would just invest in a fleshlight like suggested above if needs be.

Last edited:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Life is a bitch when you're a Mensa member.

Find a prostitute, bro.

Lol, when i was in my teens i was always drunk when i talked to the girls, i could make a much better connection with them when i was drunk and they were sober. Which was why i got along great with them on school trips and parties, but couldn't stand them in the morning.
And those who i could connect with anyhow i wasn't that attracted to.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are simply looking for your partners in the wrong places. Where did you meet this attractive African lady? Look there for more like her.

Your solution is not to find women who will have sex without the "painful conversations" for two reasons:

1. Personal satisfaction. You will find the sex unfulfilling. Sex is not merely the act of masturbating inside of a vagina; it is equal parts mental and physical.
  2. Respect for others. If you're not willing to buy a Fleshlight (as dolfette suggests), you shouldn't assume that women wish to be treated like one. All women (with the possible exception of prostitutes) expect to form some sort of mental or spiritual bond with you during sex. To use an analogy, it would be disrespectful to be there for the fireworks, but not show up for the picnic beforehand.
Although it may seem like it, you are not on some deserted island devoid of opportunities. You've implied that you're a smart guy, so put your smarts and efforts into meeting women who stimulate you intellectually instead of whining and looking for an easy way out.

It's hard for me to be satisfied because honestly I am critical of alot of things. Some young ladies are impressive in some areas but are horrible in other areas I may pay attention to.

I met the African girl while going to work, at the end of our first conversation - she said " wow that was like an interview" because of the number of questions I asked and command I had over the conversation. Needless to say she didn't stop looking at me as we went our seperate ways, by then I knew I had her. Haha.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
If you want to date smart women, get yourself into a situation where you meet a lot of them. You seem young. Get yourself into a good school. The Ivy League is full of smart, pretty women...

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you want to date smart women, get yourself into a situation where you meet a lot of them. You seem young. Get yourself into a good school. The Ivy League is full of smart, pretty women...
Well i'm going to start the University of Toronto in september, but I already talk to alot of women from various Universities in Ontario they don't anything aside from their area of study.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
No offense but the schools up in Canada, possibly excluding McGill, are really not that good. I dated a girl for a while who had gone to McMaster and referred to it as, "The Harvard of Canada." She was failing out of grad school at SUNY Buffalo.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No offense but the schools up in Canada, possibly excluding McGill, are really not that good. I dated a girl for a while who had gone to McMaster and referred to it as, "The Harvard of Canada." She was failing out of grad school at SUNY Buffalo.

I know. I didn't know Mcmaster was that highly rated, I thought the University of Toronto was the only school worth going to in Ontario. My sister goes to a college, and my god ...I swear I was with her while she was studying for her finals, and I could answer a large number of her review questions while she had to be finding the correct answers. I did tell her how disappointed I am in her not showing any growth after being in college for a year now. But all the girls I met who attend are just like her, or even worse sometimes - I don't think they appreciate information.

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's hard for me to be satisfied because honestly I am critical of alot of things.

Your self-honesty is admirable, but perhaps you should explore why you are so critical? (I would refrain from impulsively wanting to attribute it to your intelligence... I think there is more in play here than that.) I'm not a psychologist, so all I can offer is my opinion: I think anyone's expectation of perfection in themselves or in others can become problematic and not just with regard to romantic relationships.

You've probably heard that nobody/nothing is perfect. I think that's the truth. I don't say this to discourage you from looking for a girl like your African friend (but more inclined to have/enjoy sex), but rather to suggest that you realistically and thoughtfully examine your attitudes. You're a self-described "young boy", so talking with a trusted friend or a counselor would be a great first step to help you bounce this idea around and explore where it comes from, why it is so important to you, and how you live with it. The world is an imperfect place populated solely by imperfect people; I believe your happiness is directly tied to your ability to accept that.