Just shaved my balls... What do you think?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here are some pics before shaving, while shaving and after shaving. Tell me what you think looks best!

Cheers

Actually looks real hot! Now, groom that hair around your ass...don't have to shave it off. Just clip and hedge a bit. Just a suggestion, dude. But I don't think you could do anything to make that cock look more hot or manly!!!! It is fucking tasty looking.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First of all, you have a beautiful package -- it looks good both ways. I love the shaved look, and now you have to make sure the rest of the area complements it. I would trim the rest of that bush. If you need help, give me a call.

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media
Dude - nice job -- looks like you have a great package. Thanks for sharing your "experiment" with us.

What do you think of your new do? How does it feel?

I agree with the other posters too -- you have one helluva cock too!

Again thanks for sharing.

Additionally, I noticed your cock is hard in the "shaving" pic - always happens to me too when I trim or shave my sack. Speaking of which maybe I should go do that now!

Thanks man!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'd have to say (and this is odd for me b/c i enjoy au natural hair) but i like the last two pics (hehe hate to admit it, but seeing your balls all lather up got me hard.....there is nothing out there that feels quite as good as latered up balls getting shaved...usually end up having to jerk off after i do some man scaping) but yeah...shaved balls work for you. but please don't shave anything else.... hot hot hot