Just shaved my balls... What do you think?

Media
Looks great! I've been shaving my balls for years now and love em' smooth. However don't shave the pubes...takes away from the manhood in my mind. yes, some trimming around the ass could work too but not critical. Great package. Thanks for sharing!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your balls weren't hairy enough to begin with to make a big difference either way, and leave the bush alone. The thatch around your ass could use a little trim.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey man....couldn't let the day go by without saying that you inspired me to shave my balls last night.....i haven't shaved them in probably a year or so, but forgot how great they feel clean shaven. the only reason i have been keeping them hairy is i like to play with my ball hair, but have rediscoved how much more sensitive they are clean shaven

skyguy

Sexy Member
Media
really hot either way but i must say the shaved balls look really awsome. i do agree that the hair around your ass would look good clean shaven as well.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
really hot either way but i must say the shaved balls look really awsome. i do agree that the hair around your ass would look good clean shaven as well.
Plus you won't get those little toilet paper balls that cling sometimes - the main reasons I trim are that and getting bush hair wrapped in my hand or foreskin while pulling my pecker.