Just shaved my balls... What do you think?

LongRod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Keep going. You should shave your touch hole and the whole area around your anus. Since you have so much pubic hair go ahead and shave all the hair up in your crack. You will be glad you did because then you wont have any problems with feces getting tangled in your hair. After you take a shit, it makes the clean up a lot easier.

Then your partner will provide you with more exciting oral sex.

w2m4m

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would say, shave the bush, trim the lower hedges, put the condo up for sale and see that you've just made another 20k !

D

deleted294834

I think it looks nice, but if you are gonna shave your balls, I would also trim down your bush as well. Either way, it looks good both ways.

I shave my balls and the hair at the base of my cock, and then trim the pubic hair around my cock. That way, as a nother posted mentioned, you don't look like a young boy.

D

deleted260743

I like unshaved the best but i think shaved is yummy too. I LOVE the hair between ur ass in the second pic!! Drives me crazy!!!:eek::biggrin1::eek:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks you guys for your opinions and comments. Funny that I still get comments because it's more then two mothes ago that I posted this and my hair is already back:biggrin1:. By please, keep commenting!

Cheers